Recent content by kyle8921

1. K

How to Interpret the "Finger of God"

Sorry... Chiron is in Cancer. My bad...
  2. K

How to Interpret the "Finger of God"

Ok.. I read everything here but am still having trouble. Sometime I run into something in astrology that I have NO idea how to interpret. I have Moon in 7th House Virgo forming a sextile to Chiron in 5th House Gemini, both forming a quincunx to Mercury in 1st House (and perfect conjunction to...
  3. K

Double G.Trine Kite in Solar Return

Hm.. actually, I recently bought some Tarot cards and have decided to get in touch with my "spiritual" side... I've been an atheist in denial of all things supernatural for a few years now, but lately I've been questioning this kind of stuff. My natal Mercury just progressed into Pisces a few...
  4. K

Double G.Trine Kite in Solar Return

Hello... I need some help! I'm kind of new to Solar Returns (and still not even sure if I believe it works.) But.. this is mine for this year. But.. there's like a "double' Grand Trine (Pluto and Jupiter both aspect) and the the opposition to Neptune. I have no clue how to interpret this...
  5. K

Share Mercury Retro stories?

Oh yea, and also this story! Ok... for a long time now, Mark Wood of the Trans-siberian Orchestra has been planning to come to my highschool to do a 1-day workshop and a concert with us (I play violin with my orchestra.) Anyway... this event was schedule for... February 13th! And get this...
  6. K

Share Mercury Retro stories?

So.. today Mercury retrogrades at 10 degrees Pisces, conjunct Uranus. I have the cusp of House 1 and 2 at 10 degrees Pisces. And get this... My laptop battery broke down today!!! I had to call customer service, and they're sending me a new battery.. because mine won't hold a charge anymore...
  7. K

...I Ching..?

Oh.. haha... it's just, I'm like, half-asian.. but I wouldn't really take any offense if someone called me a "chink," I was just wondering what you meant...
  8. K

...I Ching..?

.. chink? ..wtf..?
  9. K

...I Ching..?

Lol, I meant "point" of the cards. Cool site though.
  10. K

A Unifying Theory of Everything.

This topic is something that has been bothering me for a long time... Astrology. Numerology. Chakras. Reincarnation. Souls. Spirits. I Ching. Tao. Feng Shui. Palmisty. Tarot. Qabbalah. The list can go on and on forever... But, how is it all related? WHY is it all related? IS it all related...
  11. K

...I Ching..?

Hey... wondering if anyone knows anything about I Ching.. And if anyone does, what is the poing of the cards? Why can't you just use coins? I don't see the purpose in an I Ching deck, but I'm very interested in it....
  12. K

Talk about Synchronicity!!!

I tend to not believe in synchronicity. Sometimes, coincidential things just "happen." I mean, why don't they happen all the time? Because they are "coincidental."
  13. K

The Astrologer's Complex!

You're right, I'm also experiencing a Saturn/Mars Square, but with an orb of 5 degrees. Neptune is at 18 degrees Aquarius and Mars at 18 degrees Taurus. Not good. But... I work hard at being more positive. But somehow, deep-down inside, I know and feel that all I'm doing is weaving a false...
  14. K

Sun-Moon opposition - Full moon child!

Hey, me too! Eh.. it's not so good for me though. Sun in 1st House... Moon in 7th. I'm not sure why, but I've found that 2-4 days before the full moon, I usually have some kind of emotional breakdown or something stupid like that. It hasn't happened lately... maybe it was only during some kind...
  15. K

The Astrologer's Complex!

*gasp!* Ok, so here's my problem. Right now, I have like no energy.. ever. I try to exercise, I try to get straight A's (which I DID get this quarter.. but I was 5 points short of an A in French class!) I try to practice my violin a lot, I work part-time like 15 hours a week.. and I have to...