Recent content by Kkoreina

1. K

Does anyone have Neptune conjunct IC- How was your childhood??

I have Neptune square my scorpio ic (I also have Pluto in 4th :pinched:) My ascendent is also square my Leo ascendent. I also have my moon square my mars. Along with a 12th house stellium. I could go on about the amount the many aspects in my chart that relate to shitty familial experiences, but...
  2. K

12th House stellium and aspects to the 12th house

12th House stellium and aspects to the 12th house 5F2EFE7B-312B-4DAF-ADC3-526572E73EBE.png I have a 12th house stellium in Leo (Leo sun, Leo mercury, and Leo jupiter), everything I have read has been super accurate. I was wondering if any of the aspects I have between my 12th house planets...
  3. K

12th House stellium and aspects to the 12th house

I have a 12th house stellium in Leo (Leo sun, Leo mercury, and Leo jupiter), everything I have read has been super accurate. I was wondering if any of the aspects I have between my 12th house planets symbolize anything of importance because I have had trouble identifying them. For example my...
  4. K

Crazy men in woman's chart

I am a 12th houser with my sun, mercury and Jupiter all in 12th. I also have my desc in Aquarius. I have found I attract very toxic people. It's not only men either I find that woman with issues tend to come to me like a moth does to a flame. It doesn't even have to be romantically. I’m...
  5. K

12th House stellium and chart ruler 12th house sun

I have a Leo sun, mercury, and Jupiter all in the 12th along with my mars and Uranus in pisces (7th) My Leo ascendant naturally makes my Leo sun in 12th my chart ruler. Yippee!!! It's super confusing to have two different sides to you, but because it's "Leo," it's naturally assumed that you...