Recent content by Kibblerz

1. K

I like her a lot and she likes me, but I'm afraid it's a bad idea :(

So shes been living with me for 2 months now since she got kicked out and suprisingly its going pretty well.
  2. K

No it will be easy for her to gain custody. Her ex isn't exactly the brightest and already made many mistakes that would keep him from gaining custody. I've been helping her manage, got her meditating and stuff too. I plan on helping her get her kid and honestly it's looking very possible I...
  3. K

At her ex's house. He's been filing for full custody though he also had been hacking into her Facebook and slandering her. So I'm taking her to the police station to file a report. It'll be an easy custody case.
  4. K

Soo yeah things blew up.her parents threatened to shoot us both if I brought her back so she's been staying with me. Honestly I've never found myself to be as honest to anyone as I am her and the whole situation is complicated and kind of scary. But I can't let her end up back at her families or...
  5. K

Thank you for the advice, I do appreciate it. I certainly see the influences you're talking about and most of my paranoia in the relationship is me being afraid of hurting her. I know it's unlikely to last forever too, though some things came up that make it seem worth it.. I've already pretty...
  6. K

Plus isn't a 5-6 degree orb a bit wide?
  7. K

"This combination of the Sun and the asteroid Chiron is a difficult one, presenting both %1 and %2 with the challenge of reassessing their life goals in order that they may head in new directions. This relationship is a significant one enabling both %1 and %2 to grow and change, but only after...
  8. K

Also Saturn in 4th house, she has a child a month old, so wouldn't that be an expected placement in such relationships?
  9. K

So we've hung out a bit and she seems to really like me. And I really like her. Realized that intuition of it ending badly was me being scared of someone liking me some much. Though recently(last week) I had a rather profound spiritual revelation. Seemed like my ego dissolved right in front of...
  10. K

Too many squares / oppositions?

You should post the Natal chart too. The degrees of an aspect is extremely important.
  11. K

Alrighty so here is the synastry chart of me and this girl L. We used to talk in high school but at the time she was dating a friend of mine so I never pushed for anything despite finding her adorable.. About a week ago she hit me up on a dating app and we started talking and such, and it all...
  12. K

This synastry is full of trines, so why does it fail so badly?

So little update. In the past week she's been getting suprisingly less resistant to me. I guess she might be taking me more seriously now.. Also I am starting to apply that jupiter to our friendship more and going to attempt to remain mindful lol. Thanks for the readings everyone, you guys are...
  13. K

Seems like a very in depth reading, though when you talk of her inclination to spirituality I'm unsure whether it just hasn't developed in her yet or what. I tend to be into buddhism and all the spirituality, she seems to not care a bit for such things though.
  14. K

I know when it comes to relationships she isn't the best. But neither am I, and part of me thinks I could help open her up to what she's missing in life. I've certainly had to change how I deal with her since we met, my original behavior making her nearly hate me. Part of me just wants to be...
  15. K

She's known my feelings for her for quite awhile. Though I don't think she ever took them too seriously. I guess I also have talked about other girls to her plenty too. So understandably she would doubt my feelings. It was rather recently that I stopped holding back on them and showed myself to...