Recent content by Khushbo

1. Khushbo

HealtH Issues

Please help :(
  2. Khushbo

HealtH Issues

Hello All, Hope you all doing well. Can someone please have a look into my chart and comment on my health. Thanks Kushboo
  3. Khushbo

Struggle !!! Worried!! Tired!!!

Hello All, Can someone please help me in reading below chart. I am really worried about her marriage and would like to know general things about his future life. If someone can please have a look into this chart and point out positive points and negative will be much appreciated...
  4. Khushbo

Struggle !!! Worried!! Tired!!!

Hello All, Can someone please help me in reading below chart of my friend. She is really worried about her marriage and would like to know general things about his future life. If someone can please have a look into this chart and point out positive points and negative will be much...
  5. Khushbo

Marriage

Hello Elena, I hope you are well. I have said yes and now engaged to this person now. Thank you very much for the detail reading. I have checked this again with an astrologer and he said the exactly same as you did above. You are genius. Even when I showed this to astrologer, he was impressed...
  6. Khushbo

Struggle!! Struggle!! Struggle!!

Help plzz:unsure::unsure:
  7. Khushbo

Confused!! Which career path to choose ?

Thank you SunCanjunctUranus, Sorry but i am confused with your reply, which field should i work in then ? :innocent:
  8. Khushbo

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
  9. Khushbo

Hello All, Can someone please have a look at my chart and let me know which career should I choose ? :sad::sad: Am very confused and stressed at the moment :pouty::pouty::pinched::pinched::pinched: Thank you very much. astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png
  10. Khushbo

Hi Jupiterasc, I have just doubled check birth certificate and the time is correct 18:45. Can you please have a look into this chart :) astro_w2gw_harshad.69330.357373.png
  11. Khushbo

Hello All, Please can someone have a look at below chart. My cousin is struggling to get settle in this life. He did struggle with his studies and now struggling to even get a job ?:unsure::unsure::unsure::andy::andy::andy: Please could you highlight good points and bad points about this...
  12. Khushbo

Marriage

Wow!! Really impressed with the way you have explained this. Thank you very much.:smile::smile::kissing::smile::smile::kissing::kissing: I have said 'Yes' to my parents and will soon meet this guy. Hopefully this weekend. Will provide update after meeting :):happy::happy:
  13. Khushbo

Marriage

Thanks Cary :):biggrin:
  14. Khushbo

Marriage

Thank you very much Carly and Jupiterasc Carly-- Much appreciate your kind efforts for doing this synastry chart and then evaluating the points out of it. :kissing::kissing: I will try to keep this one on hold and try to convince my parents to keep looking for someone else too. Hopefully...
  15. Khushbo

Marriage

Thank you very much for your reply :biggrin: I agree with you and I am against this arrange marriage as well but I belong to a very conservative family and my family is against love marriages :(. Hence I don't have a choice :( In India, tradition of arrange marriage as been followed from...