Recent content by Kholod

1. K

Is it good to take this apartment ?

Dear all I want to take loan to buy an apartment but Iam not sure if this is a good choice or not .. What I see is that the apartment is sun and it is strong there is a trine with neptun does it mean there is deception ? And what does mars represent here ? 6th &11tht ruler ..Does it mean I...
  2. K

Will he marry someoe else?

Thankyou martinbd I want that really but Iam losing hope for that.. Iam sure he is still looking for someone else during this time!
  3. K

Yes thats right thankyou Almohsin.
  4. K

Update.. Nothing new we stopped talking to each other.
  5. K

So IleneK you mean that he will change his mind or nothing will happen?
  6. K

Ya I got divorced
  7. K

Ya I got divorced before 4 days
  8. K

ElenaJ thankyou very much ya this is very hard something I did not expect it at all! how he divorced me!! Can you tell me when we can reunit again if it is possible?
  9. K

Yes I want that really but Iam afraid that he is thinking to marry some one else!he told me that he doesn't want me any more and he will look for another woman!
  10. K

Ohhhh dear all This is very bad I got divorced.. I want to try many times to reconcile with him but I don't know if he wants to marry someone else.and he doesn't want to reconcile right now but I keep trying if there is a chance left.. Please look at my chart https://ibb.co/x3kY6bK
  11. K

Did he have sexaul activity with massage's women?

Thankyou IleneK.. Do you mean he had *** phone? He told me before marriage he used to do this but not after we get married!!! I don't know what I have to do with him😔
  12. K

This is very bad realy I cann't trust him thankyou tikana
  13. K

Thankyou blackbery ya I also asked him if he did any thing happy ending'...i.e but he swear that nothing happened but I cann't trust him.. If he wants a clear massage why he didn't do it while Iam in the house why he wants to be alone with them!! 😢
  14. K

Dear all.. I have big problem with my huspand I found out that he invited women to his house to make massage for him with out telling me and that was when I am not in the house.. So I have suspicious that he have sexaul activity with them is it right or not? He swear that nothing happened but I...
  15. K

Should I continue in this marriage or get divorced?

thankyou wybread.. yes I see this trine I don not know how we will reconcile! he is giving me two options 1/ to continue this marriage while he is in the process of searching about new wife so he will have two wives or to get divorced