Recent content by katydid

1. K

Do i have negative aspects in my 7th house? Im always lonely

The question is WHY do your friends switch on you and then ghost you? Earlier you yourself said " You said that 'you love to joke with people', I was quoting you---then you now say" I am never a jokester. " So I think you have some confusion about your true self and how you come off to...
  2. K

Do i have negative aspects in my 7th house? Im always lonely

You have a Water Grand Trine, which has some very lovely qualities. You are compassionate, sensitive and very sympathetic and probably nostalgic and sentimental. Those are lovely qualities. However a Grand Trine in Water can be a bit much for others to deal with. You may not realise it, but you...
  3. K

The Clearest Image of Jupiter ever taken!

I think this is so beautiful and really does look like abundance and Glory.
  4. K

The Clearest Image of Jupiter ever taken!

5. K

Please read my very "difficult" chart & tell me what I need to seek to find balance

MoonChild, I liked hearing you 'ramble' about your Astrological journey towards self reflection and understanding. You are processing it really well. As for overlooking Chiron, that is fine that you looked towards your planets first, to get that basic understanding. So NOW you can look to...
  6. K

Please read my very "difficult" chart & tell me what I need to seek to find balance

I don't think there would be a lack of action or drive or passion----the native has 9 planets and points in the Cardinal mode, and a very strong Cardinal T-square to Mars, exalted in Aries. That is the height of drive and passion, although there are often obstacles in one's path. The Moon...
  7. K

meaning of the nightmare

That is a powerful connection, having your Sun conjunct her Moon. It is one of the most beneficial conjunctions a relationship can have. There is probably a very strong bond between you two. So where would the nightmare be coming from? Are you having doubts about your relationship that are...
  8. K

Will i overcome my personality disorder that affects negative my life?

Sorrowful, I looked at the horary to see if I could find a positive avenue for action of some kind. As IleneK pointed out above, the Sun and Jupiter are in mutual reception, by exaltation. They are in a square, which can indicate tension but it does call for action on your part. And the Sun...
  9. K

meaning of the nightmare

In the horary chart, your significator, the Sun, is conjunct the Moon, which may represent your lover/partner. They are tightly conjunct in Cancer, so they want to feel very close and connected and intimate. However, BlackMoonLilith is sitting in between them. Something deeply emotional is...
  10. K

Experience with 12th house stellium and a lack of earth in my chart

I'd love to see the chart posted here. It seems like a riddle that should be explored, in a timely fashion.
  11. K

Will their friendship last?

ugh, that is not so good, if you really do want to end the marriage, Have you considered moving away soon? I have to ask this---about his friendship--- His friend is ruled by saturn, ruler of his turned 11th. His Moon is in Gemini square your ex, Jupiter. Saturn is in the turned 12th...
  12. K

Will their friendship last?

Her husband, soon to be ex, has been coming to HER apartment building regularly, to meet with mutual friends of hers that live in the same complex. And he has borrowed a lot of money from those mutual friends. So I think the outcome of the friendship DOES affect her in several ways. And so...
  13. K

Chiron in gemini in 7th house

Chiron in the natal 7th can make someone feel insecure and uncomfortable with their relationships. They may feel like they are 'not' enough for their partner and so they may feel awkward. With Gemini there, it can absolutely affect the communication and they may tend to hold back, not want to...
  14. K

Fear of being kidnaped, raped or hurt by men. Can it be explained by my natal chart?

I agree with Ilene, about the relevance of the Sun/Sat/Pluto T-square. Also, it could be a past life trauma being worked out in this incarnation. :ninja: Have you considered going for counselling, even perhaps past life meditations or regressions? How have the males in your life treated...
  15. K

NYC new Mayor inauguration

I wonder how this will play out: Jupiter @ 0 Pisces in the 5th is unaspected. I am not sure how that will work, but it is very interesting. Jupiter is very important in terms of inauguration event charts and in politics as it represents Mayors and political figures and power brokers...