Recent content by kai

1. K

Will we meet in person?

Thanks hun! :) After my divorce, he's the first man I liked so wanted to see how things will progress between us as I have almost forgotten about ym ex husband. Yeah..the bumpy ride agh. I freaked out for his video call very much. I wish he had asked if it was ok for him to video call me at...
  2. K

Will we meet in person?

and which significator shows that lol
  3. K

Will we meet in person?

Hi guys. I just met someone via Facebook and was instantly attracted to him. He's a friend of an acquaintance of mine who does live videos on political issues on FB, so they both went live this time together and that's how I saw him. He's from a different country and just moved here, but to a...
  4. K

Should I report my ex-husband to immigration?

Thank you guys for the reading. I felt that he did me wrong on several ways and wanted to pay him back for wasting my time so long. In regards to karma...I saw it like he harmed me, so now it's a pay back.
  5. K

thank you! so by radical you mean the valid chart among the two? the only reason why I cast the second one several months later was when I got our divorce judgement and was ready to do it but needed to double check with a chart while in february the divorce was still in progress and i wasn't...
  6. K

Hi all. So I am stuck in a dilemma as to whether I should report my ex-husband to the immigration because for anyone who doesn't know, I wasted around 3-4 years on this man, then covid delayed our unification here in the US for an extra year, and during covid, he was out of his last $20K savings...
  7. K

What's up with my husband?

Waybread....it's always great to read your analysis of my horaries and these type of charts, so thanks so much for investing time to help me understand his chart more. You are so spot on...first of all let me answer your question about "difficult childhood/upbringing"...he has told me how...
  8. K

Thank you very much for your analysis! You basically described and confirmed his issues for me :)))
  9. K

Uranus rx in 7th house has any exception?

I have Uranus in 7th tightly conjunct Jupiter. Not sure what Jupiter indicates in 7th but my Uranus is not rx and I'm going through my 2nd divorce now. I married in the country where I grew up (not my homeland), my 1st husband was of the same ethnicity, but lived also in a different country...
  10. K

Hi all. I wanted to get some help regarding soon to be ex-husband's natal chart because there are some issues with his personality that I really need to figure out what it is. During our very short marriage, I encountered control, walked on eggshells, got verbally abused and hit and I constantly...
  11. K

Will he like me when we meet?

Hi all! I recently met someone via Facebook who is local and he has been messaging me every day to every few days. He seems interested in me but I'm acting more passive most of the time for some reason. My divorce is about to end and I've had a very passive attitude toward dating, so I am not...
  12. K

What the hell does he want from me?

Sorry guys, but as I mentally moved on from my soon-to-be ex-husband situation, he contacted me again today to tell me that he passed his trucking exam out of state in Florida and he was about to fly back home to California. We briefly talked and the only reason I replied having gone no contact...
  13. K

Will their friendship last?

hun...the problem is that I own my townhome mortgage-free and have been here for 7 years whereas he's just renting a room a few doors down, so he has it easier than me...it's not easy for me to sell it, and move away and find a place as large as my townhome that I have where I will immediately...
  14. K

Thanks for your reply! You actually misread it a bit since not only do I and his friend live in the same townhome community but when my soon-to-be ex and I separated some months ago now, his friend found him a place in our own community for my ex to be around for their continuous hangouts at the...
  15. K

So the chart is invalid due to the moon since I'm asking it?