Recent content by junejune

1. junejune

Ruler of 8th in 7th house

How about if I want to venture in sales where there will be dealings with contract? Isn't it the appropriate house? In placidus, my saturn and mars are also opposite in these financial houses so I'm also not sure how this will turn out. Should I just throw out the idea?
  2. junejune

Ruler of 8th in 7th house

Hello. I've been contemplating on having a part-time job - particularly, selling life insurance, but I'm not sure if it would benefit me. I have my whole sign 8th house in Leo, and my Sun is in Cancer in 7th house conjunct descendant. I have attached my natal chart for your reference. The way...
  3. junejune

Regulus on his MC and on my Mars = Power Couple?

Thoughts on regulus aspects in synastry?
  4. junejune

MC/IC connections and Juno, POF in synastry.

I'm sorry. I have attached another file including the table. Thank you much! :)
  5. junejune

MC/IC connections and Juno, POF in synastry.

Hello. So I've been dating this guy for a while now. We were actually classmates way back in elementary, and this guy had a huge crush on me before. When we were in high school, he also kind of pursued me, but it did not push through because I still have some issues that time. In college, we...
  6. junejune

Fellow Capricorn Rising!!!

So I just wanna ask if you have the same experiences as mine regarding with our rising sign. It is because lately, some people I barely know call me "Idol" and even "Master." It's kinda strange because I barely talk inside the room (I'm irregular and they were in blocked sections.) Maybe it has...
  7. junejune

Grand Trine being triggered by a T-Square?

Happy new year to everyone! :) I would just like to ask how this configuration in my natal chart works. (see attachment below) So basically, I have an earth grand trine (for which we all know, a harmonious aspect) in uranus-neptune conj, moon and venus - on which venus is also attached to...
  8. junejune

Your Ascendant, Planets in 1st House, and How You Were Born.

Awww. That's kinda sad Athenian200 :( I wonder about your health status now..
  9. junejune

Is it good to be pushy/domineering during the transit of pluto to the ascendant?

Pluto is currently hovering my Ascendant. And lately, I was able to confront all the past issues I have with those people who have hurt me, and I think, whom I have given out my power. The issue I'm talking about happened during the last 6 months of 2008 and that time, Pluto was near the end of...
  10. junejune

Wow. It's nice to hear your stories about how you were born. :) And for The_Saturnian, I was greatly intrigued about the those extra fingers! Hahaha. As well as to those who were born on the same day as yours! Haha. And ohhh. Why those little fingers were removed?! I've already met some people...
  11. junejune

Am I very plutonic?

Hello MJ82! I just joined the group. Haha. I'll try to read some of the threads there :D By the way, I've seen your chart. And wow :surprised: I was surprised with your heavy 8th house. How do you feel and use the energy then? Do you feel very plutonic? I kinda felt intrigued with your...
  12. junejune

How you were born and what's your ascendant? :smile: I find it interesting because my mother told me once that she had her labor on me for only about 30 minutes. It's a natural birth and almost no pain at all. She told me that the feeling was just like taking a bowel. Hahaha. And it seems like...
  13. junejune

Am I very plutonic?

Also, I kinda feel too my transiting pluto square my jupiter right now. I failed one subject last semester and that's one thing I regret the most in my life. Now this, school year, I aonly have 4 subjects to take! 4 units this semester, and 8 units next semester to be exact. I will be delayed...
  14. junejune

Am I very plutonic?

Hi stephen! Thank you for your reply. Hmm, so does it mean, it is my venus in taurus in 5th house that would ease its tension? I have my pluto apex opposite venus natally. Does it make a difference if I don't have it natally? You are right about my long-term relationships being highlighted...
  15. junejune

Am I very plutonic?

My pluto aspects with almost all of my planets (except sun and moon). Also, I have t-square formed by pluto, mars and saturn, with pluto as the apex and being balanced by its opposition on my venus. I have read somewhere that pluto square saturn is a terrible aspect, and mars square pluto is an...