Recent content by jug123

1. jug123

Will I own a home for my family/ get a promotion ?

மிக்க நன்றி Sir.
  2. jug123

Family issues

Hi, Could learned members please let me know how the future looks like , in terms of family health, happiness and my career ? I am living away from my husband for the past 6 months, taking care of my kid and in-laws in India. It has been a very stressful time for our family due to financial and...
  3. jug123

ASD, Speech delay

Many thanks creativei and mathur_dinesh for detailed responses.
  4. jug123

ASD, Speech delay

Hi Learned members, My son who has speech delay and has been diagnosed with ASD. We have been trying various treatments for the past 2-3 years but it has been very challenging with minor improvements. He is currently in India with my wife and my parents for his treatment while I am away from...
  5. jug123

Thanks sir. I will start to do the service on Saturday and try to go to the temple.
  6. jug123

Thank you very much for the help, dear creativei and mathur_dinesh. You both are very much correct. Since 2018, it has been the most difficult time of my life in multiple areas. I had many panic attacks since then. Too many life lessons in very short time. I will try to keep going without...
  7. jug123

Hi, I greatly appreciate the astrologyweekly community for helping people in distress. I request the members to kindly answer these queries which has been eating me for a while now: I have been trying to get a promotion for the past 10 years but no avail. I keep getting stuck in jobs which...
  8. jug123

Extremely Stressful life, any relief in the future ?

Thanks a lot Sir, that's very assuaging.
  9. jug123

Extremely Stressful life, any relief in the future ?

Hi, My life has been extremely stressful since 2018 . I made money in speculation in 2017 and lost all of it and even my original investment and more since then due to some regulations which wasn't clear then . I have a steady job but my mind is very stressed due to my losses and my family...
  10. jug123

When will I buy a home for my family

Hi, Could someone kindly predict when I will buy a home for my family. I have been living in rented accommodation since now. Thanks K [please provide a chart for the date, place and time you asked this question - Moderator]