Recent content by JoZi15

1. J

How to Determine 1st H Planets as Significator or Interference?

🤗 aww that’s sweet but I have no luck! But yes, I’ll update in a month or so 😉
  2. J

Ah. Thank you 😭😭😭 but thank you for the analysis, IleneK! 🤗
  3. J

Hi Community! 🥰 This is a love ❤️ horary as in will I find love in the next year? I'm Venus (Taurus on the ASC) and my love is Mars (Scorpio on the DSC). I'm in the 4th H (angular so I have a little strength even if we're both peregrine in Leo 😵‍💫). Does PoF help Venus get to Mars? But before...
  4. J

Why did she reach out now?

Yay! And you are right. I would never return to this firm. No matter how badly they messed up the project. Thank you ElenaJ!!!
  5. J

Wow! Thank you, ElenaJ!!! I have no reason for Juno (or Chiron or POF) to have been included except I have these add-ons automatically set for my Return charts. I just didn't change the asteroids, etc. when I cast the Horary chart. She is about 25 years younger than I am so I doubt there is a...
  6. J

Dear Community, I have been having a year of work challenges with one firm I worked at. I had worked hard to forget about them and their underhanded ways the last several months and was doing well with that as time passed. A few weeks ago a former colleague at the firm who left the year...
  7. J

When will they offer me work?

Aww, so sweet. Thank you. I will let y’all know!
  8. J

😭😭😭 thanks Ilene
  9. J

And I see about the South Node in my 10th too 😖 so whatever blessing comes my way won’t be all positive. Darn.
  10. J

How I wish! 1 degree and some change before Mercury perfects to Saturn (and then Venus). Saturn is in the 3rd H. 1 month maybe. I wish it’d be 1 week 🤞🏽 thank you Antiks!!!
  11. J

Actually it looks like Saturn perfects with Venus before Mercury reaches Venus. Irrelevant? Saturn is 2nd H Ruler in my 3rd (project I’d been working on is writing + developing analysis) or opponent’s 8th HR in their 9th (publishing the report). Saturn is weak (face + cadent). Perhaps this...
  12. J

Oh wow. I had been using 7th HR for consulting contracts but what you describe makes sense. And I’ve never used the Nodes but your point about it being in my opponent’s 10 H is really interesting. And in the ephemeris Mercury and Venus Perfect just before Mercury stations direct 😔 dang...
  13. J

Hello Community! I am bummed. A client said they would offer a consulting contract but it hasn’t materialize yet. So I cast a chart asking when it would happen. I thought for sure they would hire me but this chart looks like nothing will happen even if the client is the 7th HR (Mercury) and...
  14. J

Solar return with critical degrees

Hey Isa, That was so long ago, but I will tell you how my Venus has been transforming the last two years since that 2020 SR. I feel like a lot of stuff I had been wanting, planning for, hoping to call into existence has happened. And before it happened, I felt a shift in how I was relating - I...
  15. J

Two Qs about Horary Moon!

🙏🏾 Thank you!!!