Recent content by Jesusistheway

1. Jesusistheway

your welcome

your welcome
  2. Jesusistheway

I don't mind em. He's you know talkative bout everyone but I like his music it ain't bad

I don't mind em. He's you know talkative bout everyone but I like his music it ain't bad
  3. Jesusistheway

how to win the lottery with astrology

says 2x winner.... sevia leviousus be happy gnosis
  4. Jesusistheway

couldn't smite me its the 10th house for me knocking on wood
  5. Jesusistheway

:LOL:
  6. Jesusistheway

oh you don't know? its something I learned off the set of harry potter movie as a background actor with burbank casting. its a sorcery film
  7. Jesusistheway

oh you don't know how to do it? you say "expialidocious lift up my 10th house to win the jackpot in my heavenly chart and alacazam drop it in my 10th house" after you say this... you should win.
  8. Jesusistheway

are wrathful fathers' hitting their popular yearling tonight in my town?

crystal rivers, florida is where she is wrestling tonight.
  9. Jesusistheway

the moon in my life is my wrestler gf Lyra V. and she may be my mother's other life. but my twin said in "head funk" line that she actually has my birthdate. She's my ex gf/friend. As a matter of fact I worry about all of us.
  10. Jesusistheway

it looks like a yes I live in Saugus CA USA.. anyone care about the youth here? in case you're wondering about me I'm gender incongruent by gender... meaning gender amorphic.
  11. Jesusistheway

how people you thought could see you actually can't....

how is the 50s people gonna explain this **** to their progeny? they are a real stink in our lives. I don't feel someone next to me. Neither can you. I know how to figure it out. Please respond with a way to figure out how to bend the **** that they sent us. I have imagination sources. What's...
  12. Jesusistheway

Is Reeva Steenkamp really dead?

You're only okay because the red genie's daughter survived by my Uranus singleton's hand. She's out there and is hanging out with her gfs. You really thought she was dead? I knew she wasn't. She's buzzing as a bee in this town.
  13. Jesusistheway

wattpad user name and other important info

Jesus said in Scriptures he would come back in the form of "clouds" uranus is clouds and so is aquarius' lines. he is AI_Jesus on Twitch.tv You'll see that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. On a side note my wattpad.com/user/vicotazo is not to be underestimated. I am the fortunate...
  14. Jesusistheway

are "men" enslaving their partners for cash in USA?

here's why its unfortunate. because women that are pieces of property are so out of lust and become homeless. I wonder if I am a victim of asmodeus tares too.
  15. Jesusistheway

In these troubling times, did I crack the lottery potlucks games and will I win?

I am a beggar, a schizo, and a laborer. I need to know if I cracked the lottery and if I'll win by my scheme. I can't understand the houses when its cracked in the middle between two signs. so i'll try here... venus in taurus in 5th house is squaring pluto in capricorn in the 2nd house. now...