Recent content by JasmineX

1. J

Vertex in synastry what does it show?

Would this apply into composite charts as well? For example, me and this guy have a Vertex in the 7th conjunct Chiron (opp. Saturn, Juno and Jupiter in the 1st h in Aqua, with a Cap Asc) would this suggest that we are karmic partners ?
  2. J

First date in 2 years - Help with Composite/Synastry

Re: Is a 6th H stellium in composite really that awful ??? Thoughts anyone ?
  3. J

First date in 2 years - Help with Composite/Synastry

Is a 6th H stellium in composite really that awful ??? Hey everyone, Figured it out :).
  4. J

Star of David in Davison chart - Twinflames or Karmic Partners?

The site doesn't show the list of the aspects...
  5. J

Thank you for your help Elena!
  6. J

We have that in our synastry chart! Along with NN aspects
  7. J

Thank you for your reply. It's true, we always had a lot of external forces trying to bring down our relationship... so that makes sense.
  8. J

Not having any planet activity in the 8th or 12th / aspects to the nodes, would mean...?
  9. J

Bump! Please help me out on this
  10. J

Hey guys, would like to hear your thoughts about having a Star of David in a Davison chart. Searched about it and didn't find anything interesting :/.. Would appreciate your help on this! Thank you <3
  11. J

Is having a 12th stellium in Davison chart a BIG NO ?

^bump Any thoughts ?
  12. J

Is having a 12th stellium in Davison chart a BIG NO ?

I want to know your thoughts about having a 12th house stellium in a Davison Chart. Knowing it involves : Sun, Mars, Mercury and Saturn in Pisces. Along with Taurus Venus in 1st opposite Scorpio Moon in the 7th. Chiron conjunct NN in 7th in Libra (Dsc). Thanks
  13. J

Retrograde planets and Karma ?

I read online that having multiple planets retrograde could signify having a lot of karmic energy passed on from a past life. And I have 5 planets retrograde : -Venus in the 8th, Gemini -Jupiter in 3rd, Capricorn -Uranus in 3rd, Aquarius -Neptune in 3rd, Capricorn -Pluto in 1st (Scorpio)...
  14. J

Star of David in astrology

That was interesting to read, thank you. And yes, I have both my sun, mercury and venus conjuct my mars (all in 8th house except mars in the 7th). I read that it may indicate having a wealthy partner. I didn't expand my readings regarding it to be honest. I think it will bring what it will...