Recent content by jane254

1. J

Hi all new to this community

There isnt an actual med section, so post me your birthdate info here "(reply " to this post, and I'll get right on it.
  2. J

Hey Aq! Just saw your post. Chart is in the med section? Let me find it and I'll get back to you after I can study it a while. Question: Do you know if your Mercury is Retrograde or squared or semisquared by anything? Mercury rules Virgo, so that is probably why other chart readings say...
  3. J

Does anyone really read these?

thanks! Lets get together and share ideas.
  4. J

Hi AqVirgo! May I help? Im an AqAr, so we're kin. I started studying astrology 40 years ago, ( yes, really) I think in order to understand astrology when first starting out, it's easiest if first we understand the basic structure and what we're actually looking at ,and then go on to learn the...
  5. J

Relocation chart, anyone?

Born Feb 3,1949 4:44 pm Temple, Texas moving to San Jose, Coasta Rica in February. Planning to paint and write. Will this location be advantageous and happy for me? Thank you for any insight.
  6. J

Does anyone really read these?

I'm excited to find this site! It's going to be so nice to talk to people who know the difference between a quincux from a qumquat....I'm Aquarius, forgive me. When I was 21 years old I met a liscensed astrologer at a party. He was black haired, black eyed, Cuban, with a black goatee, who...
  7. J

should discuss it with him?

Yes, the next week is less explosive, but it is still testy
  8. J

should discuss it with him?

I would WAIT! Energies are too volatile right now. Mars (anger, agression) is opposing Uranus(unexpected outcomes) across the angles and Venus and jupiter are trining pluto in the 4th house of endings. Venus conjunct Jupiter in sextile to Mercury and in square to Neptune indicates confusion and...
  9. J

Hello everyone!

Excellent! Glad to meet you.
  10. J

A cry from the wilderness

I just combined the us chart (using the 12 degree Sagg Asc) and Jan. 2013 ...the Pluto/Uranus square at 9 degrees Cap/5 degree Aries respectively forms a Grand Cross with the US Sun at 13 degrees Can and Saturn in Lib at 14 degrees. I think Zaphod is right .I did a January2013 chart but it looks...
  11. J

A cry from the wilderness

I hear you. And I'm not seeing any astro sites talking about it. I came on this site tonight to see if there was anyone else as freaked out as I am who would talk about it. I've been mainly focusing on the economic/political angle (I minored in poli-sci, and I've been an astrologer for 40...
  12. J

Hello everyone!

I'm a professional astrologer, focusing on psychological and karmic/spiritual counseling. I have a MA in Psych and am a registered hypnotherapist. I'm interested in conversing, sharing ideas and information with other astrologers and people who have an interest in the subject. Looking...
  13. J

New member!

Hi David! I'm a new member too. I chose to respond to your post because you are a professional. I've been an astrologer for 40 years and I need to talk to another pro. About a month ago, I was listening to Coasttocoastam radio and 3 people that night called in and said the moon was acting...