Recent content by jamandjelly

1. J

The psychology of Pluto square Sun

Heard of the book, never got to read it. I'll have to check it out. I always assumed it was Pluto since it was 1 deg away from my sun, but Saturn makes sense. I was raised by my grandparents for part of my childhood, I've read that's due to Saturn as well. Thanks for the recommend. :cool:
  2. J

Zen Scorpion

No way! So Cool! Thanks for the reply, she is AMAZING (and a Scorp Sun)! Much love <3
  3. J

Pluto in an Angular House

Interesting that you inherited that 8H sun from him:rightful:
  4. J

The psychology of Pluto square Sun

What a great thread, loved reading the different responses!:cool: I have Sun/Pluto conjunct in the 4H in Scorpio at the bottom of my chart. Saturn and Mercury also reside there in Scorpio w/in 8 deg of each other. It took me years to realize this but my father was a bully who resented and...
  5. J

Transit causing frustration and irritability?

Very much. I have a few creative projects in regards to music and writing in the works, but they seem to be progressing so slowly. I'm frustrated with the obligations that I have that I attend to rather than working on them. Though I work on them daily, it never feels like I have enough time. I...
  6. J

Transit causing frustration and irritability?

I've been feeling irritable lately, distant in my relationships and impatient during the day. I'm not usually like this. It recently started to emerge at the beginning of February and has been growing over the last few weeks until I woke up this morning feeling like I was going to explode. I...
  7. J

Should I go back to school this year?

I've been thinking this over for a few years now, but since the beginning of this year the pull to go back to school has been particularly strong. I would take a dance and a writing class and take some pre-requisites for a masters (which I'm still undecided as to what it'll be in). I've also...
  8. J

Pluto in an Angular House

I have Pluto in the 4H conjunct my sun. Early home life had lots of arguing and power plays. My father was someone to be feared. Currently I use it in my person for tenacity and stamina. I go through periods where old habits and thought patterns die and new views emerge and I'm never quite the...
  9. J

Good time to post music? 5th and 10th Houses

I looked at the time that I posted a new piece of music to my site. Since I am looking to make my creative projects my career I looked at the 5H and the 10H both ruled by Mars. Mars is placed in the 5H and is well-aspected by Jupiter and NNode in 3H, squared by the Sun in Aqua in the 8H. What is...
  10. J

Is Astrology a Religion?

Amen to that!
  11. J

Where can I find confidence?

Interesting. Cancer is your chart ruler (moon in sag conj pluto), and you're Sun is in the 11th. I'd say that's a combo for being swayed by others. Your 5th is illuminated by the moon, interesting that you said you "feel" like you should be having many romances. You will. That Pluto conjunct...
  12. J

Zen Scorpion

Gotcha. His books on the houses and personality were some of the most informative in learning about astro. How was your Saturn Return? How does that the "embryonic" zero degree fit into your life?
  13. J

Zen Scorpion

Oh! What house is your zero degree Scorp in and is it your Sun? I haven't read that quote by D. Rudhyar yet but I'm googling it! Interesting, almost like ground that is ready to be cultivated, reading for seeding, great share and thanks! Yes, I suppose you're right about the evolution through...
  14. J

Zen Scorpion

I'm not exactly sure...I suppose the one thing I can say is I've always gotten involved in groups on and off the stage (humanitarian concerns and actions) and that would be the handle. The arts have always been a passion, but in this life so is equality and caring for others, but how would one...
  15. J

$ is in detriment, but well-aspected...uh...what?

Thank you for the information. I definitely see how you read the different aspects. Blessings!