Recent content by jag

1. jag

Who was I in a past life? - another horary question

archergirl i follow your logic and have to agree with it. i did a past life regression and it lines up more so than my birthchart! a question i have or you ag... a pro astrologer who was expensive said the wheel house turns to the next 12th house when you reincarnate so that you are learning...
  2. jag

Hello

hello streetsky well first off that handle made me think thatshould be a name of a song somehow (maybe i'mthinking of U2s the "streets have no names") i'm really trying to learn asmuch as horary as i can (not always a success though! some interesting stories can be told by many who have been...
  3. jag

Hello! Chart Intro

well rockfish you have EXTREMELY good writing skills and i was totally in awe of your post. you do see to have alot of aspects at play and they make yu an extremely interesting person to be around; no holds bar just tell it like it is. thanks fr posting allthat. unfortunately i'm not anywhere as...
  4. jag

will package make it out of U.S. customs office

hi.... i have a tracking number for the postal office and i just called and the package is in the USA customs office and i'm told it can be held for 30 -40 days!!!!! so i ran a chart. will my package be released and when? date: 8/27/07 time: 8:01 p.m. place: bradford, ma (USA) 71w09, 42n46...
  5. jag

will package arrive by promised date

thanks starlink for your explanation. at this point in time i DON'T want the package to arrive. i WANT it to be in never never land. can't explain but trust me it's best that way. i was reimbursed for the merchandise and so i'm happy. i'm really hoping to get my other package (one arrived...
  6. jag

nope no package has arrived. i don't know what happened but i doubt i'll get it now. i ordered two more things and one arrived already the other may take 3 more weeks although i don't know why it's in the united states! THANKS FOR ASKING
  7. jag

odered two new pacdkages

since i got the computer the keyboard hasn't workedproperly ajnd it misses o' and spacesand other characters so it's a pain to type and i know an even harder time to read. thaqnk goca for the input on the package i do thinhk on will arrive in a few days and the other was due to arrive 10 - 14...
  8. jag

odered two new pacdkages

will they arrive on time and ingood shape. neve receivedhe last one dat 8/12/07 time"3:53 brafdford, ma (42n46.71w02) asc 23 can i'm represswnted by moon and property purchawsed is in th third houw being ruled merdury. merdury on con moon. paqrt fr frorturn i in the firswt house so that i a...
  9. jag

Hello.

yet another <3 deg nept rising in their chart. welcome to the forum nepune rising! hope you enjoy your stay! smiles jag
  10. jag

no package did not arrive today as promised. i requested a refund with the stipulation that if it arrived i would pay for it on the date of arrival. i had a sinking feeling it wouldn't arrive! thanks for asking. goca you mentioned you might have information on why package didn'tarriveor would...
  11. jag

hi all...new and clueless :O !!!

hi celeste and a big warm welcome to the forum.hopefully you'll find things of interestand won't feel so clueless. lots of interesting and talented people on this forum. so feel free to participate or ask a question if you are unsure of something; someone is usually willing to help you out when...
  12. jag

hi all...new and clueless :O !!!

hi celeste and a big warm welcome to the forum.hopefully you'll find things of interestand won't feel so clueless. lots of interesting and talented people on this forum. so feel free to participate or ask a question if you are unsure of something; someone is usually willing to help you out when...
  13. jag

yes i was worried about package being lost. it being slightly damaged isn't all that big of a deal so that's okay. goca any idea when the package will get here is it as one predicted the 14th instead of the 7th. i usually have no problem with packages but this one seems to have my hair standing...
  14. jag

heya!

hey ariel welll you've stumbled onto the right site to learn stuff. lots of talented people and helpful people on this site. so if you take the time to learn you should be a pro in no time flat. welcome to the forum and feel free to participate when you feel inclined to; all opinions are...
  15. jag

Lammas Greetings From A Newbie !

hi belle i'm a born new yorker also! so happy new york to you! i'm sure you'll learn alot from the forum. lots of informative people and helpful people on the forum to help you out with questions. feel free to participate anytime you have a question or have a comment on a chart. all inputs are...