Recent content by Ixaee

1. Ixaee

FBI is investigating astrologers so be careful

:lol: No agency could completely shut down astrology (or astrologers) to begin with. It's like prostitution: people will find a way. Haha.
  2. Ixaee

Progressed chart for USA

Re: Need help with this Just do it yourself. The United States' birthday is said to be July 4, 1776. (The date that the Declaration of Independence was signed.) The Capitol of course is Washington, DC (and is generally used for "place of birth"). Although, the Declaration of Independence was...
  3. Ixaee

FBI is investigating astrologers so be careful

Thanks for the heads-up! Although: as long as you're doing things the right way and staying honest in all that you do, you should have nothing to worry about. Don't fret :love: (this goes for everyone concerned about this).
  4. Ixaee

Pluto aspect Midheaven

This will be your career/what you're known for/your reputation in the world. To sum it up with that aspect alone, says one thing: transforming and intense. Pluto is sextile your MC -- this isn't a very strong aspect when compared to conjuncts, squares and trines. It does show that your career...
  5. Ixaee

Woman Mars aspecting Man's Venus

My three most intense relationships have had this --- my Mars CONJUNCT their Venus. All in Capricorn == my mars in Capricorn, men with venus in Capricorn. The three longest term relationships of my life thus far. It can work well. They respond to me nicely when I'm ready for action... if yah...
  6. Ixaee

Planets in first and last degrees/minutes of a sign

Degrees are something I've never seen much benefit paying attention to, in and of themselves. Aspects going to and fro matter much more. A 1 degree Sag moon operates the same as a 28 degree Sag moon. Only difference will be which aspects that moon is making to everything else and which house it...
  7. Ixaee

improving health: what should I do?

Typically I see Saturn squaring or opposing the Ascendant when someone is complaining about skin (acne, wrinkles, eczema, etc), premature aging and brittle nails. You have Saturn Sesquisquare Ascendant which is a weaker aspect, but still shows minor disturbance nonetheless. Ascendant will...
  8. Ixaee

Do you have a 9th house Moon?

I do! I do! :) Taurus Moon in 9th house.... yes, its very fitting. I love other cultures and races of people. Although, I have no plans of moving anywhere else. (I was born an American white woman & I still like it here.) Studied religion for many years and eventually (now) am practically...
  9. Ixaee

Someone wanna take a stab at my career prospects?

Go to Astro.com, make a chart for yourself and post it. Most of us are too busy to make the chart for you. :) You'll get much more response, love.
  10. Ixaee

How many times a day are you offended?

Not often. It takes a lot to offend me. :kissing:
  11. Ixaee

interpretacion of my sister's solar returns chart 2017

In regards to relationships, not too great this year, there will be challenges. Mars conjunct Venus in 8th trine Pluto is powerful, this is a year of deep relationship issues. Both Square Saturn in 11th. She may want more from a partnership, but her partner may just want to remain friends...
  12. Ixaee

Will i ever find a girl?

Of course you will. Your wife will probably be from another country or culture, or another race than you are entirely. Look for foreign women. Better start exploring and keep your eyes open. ;)
  13. Ixaee

capricorn sun taurus moon libra ascendant

Go to Astro.com, make a chart for yourself and post it here. You'll get more replies. Its better for us experienced astrologers to see the chart itself; There is a lot to look for in order to read one. :)
  14. Ixaee

Solar return of boyfriend. Is he going to travel?

There's a possibility of travel, with his Sun + Jupiter in 9th house. Opposite Uranus could show he will suddenly take a quick trip and be right back. Or, that he will have to travel quite unexpectedly. Sun + Jupiter in 9th could also point to him going back to college or advancing studies in...
  15. Ixaee

Hello everybody!!!

Welcome. :happy: