Recent content by iwonder

1. iwonder

Sun as a significator in applying conjunction

Recently Sun was in conjunction with Saturn. If both were significators in a horary (Asc Aquarius, 7th house Leo), was Saturn burned burned (negative outcome)? Or should it be looked at as a conjunction between the two bodies as significators only (positive outcome)? Or is it a "dangerous"...
  2. iwonder

Are we going to get back together?

My guess, the answer is no. Moon is VOC. And if that is not enough... Mercury (him) is retro and is applying to sextile with Jupiter. Should be good for "come back" questions. But there is Mars who is also applying to Jupiter within seconds. This aspect will perfect before Mercury can sextile...
  3. iwonder

Moon's aspects after it leaves its sign

Paul, yes, you understood it exactly right. Thank you for your answer. This is what I thought too, but I guess began to overanalyze things. When I know the outcome, I'll post an update. Not sure how soon I'll know, though. Can be a while.
  4. iwonder

That's what I was wondering about. Is that an interference if it happens after Moon moves to another sign or a few signs over?
  5. iwonder

I don't know yet. I think they will. Mars (9th ruler) applies to trine Jupiter (them). Nothing interferes with the aspect now, and the Asc is a bit late.
  6. iwonder

Yes, that's what I would think. Otherwise the whole point of horary is lost and too many developments would come into picture. The question was about a far away trip (will or will not go) where Jupiter is the person, and Mars is the 9th ruler. Asc was also in later degrees, which makes me think...
  7. iwonder

Anachiel, thank you, I didn't know about several approaches to VOC. However, my question was not about VOC. The Moon is not VOC in that chart. My question was should further movement of the Moon through the signs be considered? I see this applying trine between significators. None of the two...
  8. iwonder

I have made a horary where Mars in Libra applies to Jupiter in Gemini (4 degree orb). They are the major significators in the question. Moon is now in Aquarius, but in later degree than these two, so it will not interfere with the aspect. It is not VOC, though because it will make an aspect...
  9. iwonder

Write to him?

There may be issues beyond your control, and maybe that's what the chart shows. Once, a very important message I sent went into his spam folder. This is just how Hotmail works. I didn't know and was infuriated too, because that letter could NOT be left unanswered. We figured out what had...
  10. iwonder

Retro planets in horary ?

Here is an example: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46885 In the end, he was trying to resurrect the budding relationship, but I moved on.
  11. iwonder

Retro planets in horary ?

I've seen situation change when signified by a retro planet. Going back and forth sort of way. I also suspect (based on a few cases) that the final outcome will be the opposite of current situation.
  12. iwonder

Is this a new relationship?

There is another little bit on an update to this story: She broke up with him a week later over something very silly. Of course, everything is out on his FB! And I am getting a text from him the following day. Dr. Farr, I think Vedic prasna is right! He did suffer in the hands of a woman. Once...
  13. iwonder

Significance of hour ruler

If hour ruler and Asc do not mesh well, does it make chart unreliable? Indicate negative answer? How important is the hour ruler?
  14. iwonder

Here is an update. Nothing came out of it. He was persistent, sending me several (boring) texts a day and telling me how much he wanted to see me soon. I could not make it. But I was nice and friendly! Maybe if I tried harder, I would find a way to meet, but I thought if he was really into me...
  15. iwonder

Oh, no! I don't want to make anyone suffer. I actually want to remain friends. We hang out in the same company of people, so that's another reason why I am cautious. But then, Mars rules his 8th and is positioned in his 1st. Not good. (Same with my 8th ruler Venus). Seems like this is...