Recent content by ivoryivy

1. I

does he like me???

no we actually never had an argument why?
  2. I

does he like me???

thank you so much for taking your time to read the chart ! i appreciate it a lot. and everything seems really accurate, it all resonated a lot and that’s interesting that you mentioned that ab mars because someone else did caught my eye ! a close friend actually. i am not 100% sure if there’s...
  3. I

chiron conjunct mc

(not an expert on this) but i think we need to see the chart. what sign is it in? with chiron conjunct to midheaven you could be prone to being worried about your reputation/public image a lot, may have extreme anxiety or have a hard time getting out of your comfort zone because you fear of...
  4. I

does he like me???

thank you !
  5. I

does he like me???

ohh okay i get it now thank you for explaining. separating aspects meaning something is coming to an end/not much is happening correct?
  6. I

does he like me???

thank you. i think it makes sense ! so “does he like me?” is completely different than asking “how does he feel about me?” like that?
  7. I

does he like me???

ohh okay thank you i thought you couldn’t do any add on questions even if it’s in your head
  8. I

does he like me???

thank you for taking the time to help i appreciate it
  9. I

does he like me???

thank you for helping ! and you too
  10. I

does he like me???

i should have asked a better question i wasn't super clear when asking the question, my bad. i was asking if he likes me in a romantic way, i just didn’t specify it.
  11. I

does he like me???

thank you so much !! this makes more sense now
  12. I

does he like me???

okay !! thank you and i will
  13. I

does he like me???

oh yeah i forgot you have to look at the degrees of the ascendent i accidentally used to sun oops and i actually don’t know the answer i just had a feeling he did but i wasn’t so sure ! i just have a pretty strong intuition. thank you a lot for the help
  14. I

does he like me???

i’m new to horary and i’m a little confused weather he likes me or not. thoughts?? i think he only sees me as a friend? also is it to early to ask the question? it’s in the early degrees of libra https://ibb.co/hZ3GfTG (i hope the link works)
  15. I

i have a cancer stellium but i don’t relate to it???

ohh okay !! thank you for explaining that, also someone else in the replies told me it’s not a stellium because the orbs aren’t close enough to make it a stellium which is what i think is going on. i think i don’t relate to it a lot because of the houses i have cancer in i have my sun and venus...