Recent content by Inquisag

1. I

Will I get married? Question about sextile vs conjunction

Those are possilbilites, but since she was not forthcoming with more information about how the chart was radical with her ruler in the 9th, I decided to stop prying.
  2. I

To answer your question directly, the Mars conjunct Saturn aspect is stronger than Moon sextile Saturn. As you noted, conjunctions are the strongest aspect and Moon is in detriment. Mars is in triplicity in Pisces and is the natural, traditional ruler of the 8th house.
  3. I

Were you at long distance from home, traveling in a plane, or at a higher institute of learning when you asked the question?
  4. I

To check on whether this chart is radical, were you a long distance from home, traveling in a plane, or at a higher institute of learning when you asked the question? Also, did you ask about getting married in general or to a specific person?
  5. I

Reality As We've Known It Is Imploding™️

Anyone from any country could have released a virus in Wuhan if that's what happened. I made my own decision about when to start wearing a mask. I was wearing one before Fauci said Americans should. He seems to be the point person for you, why?
  6. I

The "Fauci dance" is not a response to my question. Why are you ignoring the thousands of people who died from COVID-19?
  7. I

Why is the focus on Fauci and not the thousands of people who have died from COVID-19?
  8. I

This is a good example of reality imploding. We saw reports of many people dying in New York and other places due to COVID-19. Drug companies rush to find a vaccine to save lives, find one, and 50% of people in the U.S. won't get vaccinated. These people won't get vaccinated and want to return...
  9. I

"The photo is taken out of context The original image pops up in a 2014 blog post made by Dr. Francis Collins, director of the National Institutes of Health. The photo was taken when then-President Obama visited NIH – in Maryland, not Wuhan – to learn about its progress with Ebola research."...
  10. I

I'll just leave this here. An article on AL.com - “I’m admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections,” wrote Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, in an emotional Facebook post Sunday. “One of the last things they do before they’re...
  11. I

"Viruses are considered by some biologists to be a life form, because they carry genetic material, reproduce, and evolve through natural selection, although they lack the key characteristics, such as cell structure, that are generally considered necessary criteria for defining life." Wikipedia...
  12. I

I won't have any rights if I'm dead. I choose life. I choose to live and take all that is available to me for beating COVID-19. I understand that a virus is a life form willing to do whatever it can to survive and replicate, possibly becoming stronger after feeding off its victims. I see this as...
  13. I

I see. Well, Los Angeles has reinstated its mask policy already. Maybe Jupiter in Pisces gave people a false sense of security and now that it is retrograding back, it's becoming clear that things are not as they seemed. When the mask policy changed in my city, the recording in the grocery...
  14. I

Interesting. I equate freedom-loving Jupiter in be-free-Aquarius with less mask wearing. I saw an article yesterday where a man was isolated when he arrived in the US after it was discovered he had Monkeypox virus. Because the people on the plane were wearing masks, officials were not frantic...