Recent content by inhuman_meow

1. inhuman_meow

My (Serious Lack of) Harmonious Relationships?

Froggy-- XD I think our similarities are cool, in a freaky way, lol. Especially the nebula thing, lol. Why do you have a nebula on your desktop? XD And the friends situation sounds like me, though. If you don't mind, could you tell me more about yourself? What's your major in college, what are...
  2. inhuman_meow

New to the forum!

Hey, Rachael. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :p
  3. inhuman_meow

Hey guys

Hello, Miracle, and welcome to the forums!
  4. inhuman_meow

Playlist of the Week(music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3mYc1m3lsM (Apple CM with V.L.V) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81WaW155IhA (42) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBXUDNiUKR4 (Viva La Vida full, no vid) You didn't ask for any of that, but I figured I'd post it anyway, lol. XD The commercial I was talking about...
  5. inhuman_meow

Nakashima Mika- WILL Coldplay- 42 Sylvia- Pillow Talk ERASURE- A Little Respect Korn- Twisted Transistor Lila Downs- Agua de Rosas The Police- Message In A Bottle Shiina Ringo- Kougousei Yoshida Kyoudai- Arigato Akeboshi- Yellow Moon Radiohead- How To Disappear Completely
  6. inhuman_meow

Hey :)

Hey James. Enjoy yourself, and I hope to see you around. XD
  7. inhuman_meow

Hi Guys

What's up, Vardigon? (<-- first attempt at an informal greeting, lol.) What books do you like to read?
  8. inhuman_meow

hello all

Hello, silenced! Welcome to the forums, and I hope to see you around. :p
  9. inhuman_meow

Which sign your baby would you like to be ?

I think having a kid with either an Aquarius, Scorpio or Capricorn ascendant would be fun, but my kid(s) will be great regardless. :p
  10. inhuman_meow

Shiina Ringo- Poltergeist Shiina Ringo- Hai, Hai Gackt- Tsuki No Uta Gnarls Barkley- Online Radiohead- How to Disappear Completely Radiohead- Nude
  11. inhuman_meow

Hello everybody

Hello, Nicewitch! I hope to see ya around!
  12. inhuman_meow

Hello everybody.

Hello, Caelia! Nice to see someone into anime and manga (at least outside of Crunchyroll, and on this forum); I think you'll have a good time here. Do you listen to any Japanese music?
  13. inhuman_meow

Radiohead (I've been obsessed with them lately- perhaps it was because of their touring in my city): *Nude *Paranoid Android *Climbing Up The Walls *House of Cards *Jigsaw Falling Into Place Hedwig and the Angry Inch: *The Origin of Love *Midnight Radio *Wig In a Box *Wicked Little Town I...
  14. inhuman_meow

Gamers Unite

You mean, like dating sims? Where you build up stats and date a girl character in hopes of her becoming your girlfriend? I've played some of those online. They can be so much fun. :) Have you played Hitman:Contracts? Have you beat the game? I need help. :confused:
  15. inhuman_meow

Gamers Unite

Gameboy (ha!), N64 (ha!x2), Xbox, Xbox360, PS2 (RIP). My favorite games are fighter games, RPGs, and survival horrors. Star Wars: KOTOR I & II, Sims 2, Dead Or Alive, Fatal Frame series, Rule of Rose, Hitman: Contracts, BloodRayne 1 & 2, Tao Feng, Fuzion Frenzy, Paper Mario, BioFreaks, are a...