Recent content by Inanna92

1. I

Freedom/Obsession

That's what I thought, it's too wide and between different elements. In that case, Pluto will give Gemini Venus Scorpio energy?
  2. I

Freedom/Obsession

Venus/Pluto has orb of 4 degrees. Yes, it's an t-square.
  3. I

Freedom/Obsession

How would you interpret someone's needs in relationship with Venus in Gemini in opposition to Jupiter (not between opposite elements, but air and earth, as Venus is on 25 degrees of Gemini and Jupiter on 4 degrees of Capricorn) and in square to Pluto? Do you think, as opposition is not between...
  4. I

Pluto as generational planet and its aspects

No, it does not conjunct Asc, but it's stronger anyway cause it's in Scorpio and in 1st house of Scorpio. Pluto makes aspects with my Moon, Venus and Mars. Haha, I understand, I can be attracted to pretty dark and weird personalities, but add to that weird my Aquarius Venus and a lot of Uranus...
  5. I

I'm pretty aware of the fact that one aspect will not tell you everything about relationship, I'm not sure sometimes why some people have need to teach here something that wasn't the question. I asked how can this aspect act, together with some other placements in synastry, as Pluto is slow...
  6. I

I have Pluto in 1st in my Natal and Scorpio ASC, and Pluto square Venus. But I'm not sure how to look at his Pluto in my 1st as people born I think from 1985 to 1995 will have it in Scorpio in my 1st and some of them in Sagittarius, and people around my age will have square to my Venus. Venus is...
  7. I

Unveiling the mysteries of the 4th house

I know meaning of Saturn in 4th, but I was just talking about my personal chart and Saturn and other placements how they work together and what influence they have on me personally.
  8. I

Wanna talk about Pluto square Venus. I have it in my Natal, but I also have it with people born in same year as I, or year younger or older. Do you think that I can consider this aspect in syanstry as important, like it will have influence on two people? I have a friends born same year, never...
  9. I

Your Solar return/someone's Natal

Have you ever tried to combine your Solar return with someone's Natal chart? What are your experiences?
  10. I

What sign we attract by looking at our Natal?

Nobody said it's cookie-cutter stuff. As everything matters, sign of my 7th house Taurus is the last thing I need. Never liked Taurus energy and been into them. Liked one for short time lost interest quickly. My Venus in 4th can be attracted to Cancers but mostly my Aquarius Venus run away from...
  11. I

Strong Chiron influence in synastry and its role

See, hope our harmonious apsects of Venuses will prove it, especially as his is in my 7th. But I also think that 8th house thing will make us open up to each other as represents depth.
  12. I

And I don't think 7th house sign will be attracted to you or will be compatible to you. You have to look at its ruler, aspects and planets in 7th if there's any.
  13. I

My 7th house is in Taurus, it's empty and nothing conjunct DC. Never attracted Taurus energy, and never been into them. Always found them boring, slow, too much homy, definitely not my type of people. My Venus is in Aquarius in 4th house, square Pluto, sextile Mercury. Mars in Cancer in 9th...
  14. I

Yea, I have in natal Venus opposite Chiron, he has in natal Venus square Chiron. In synastry we have Chiron opposite Venus and Chiron conjunct Venus.
  15. I

Something's wrong with computer, can't post chart, so I wrote our aspects. But thanks for answer. I know for Chiron great healing power but idk, all those aspects with Saturn and Venus scared me a bit. In his natal chart, the only aspect his Venus makes is square with Chiron. I have Chiron...