Recent content by IfIKnewBetter

1. IfIKnewBetter

Careers in Birth Chart

Back when Kitchy still graced our forums, she told me: Following this then: My 1st is in Scorpio, 2nd in Sagittarius, 6th is in Aries, 10th in Leo. So the Ruler of my 1st (Pluto) is in 1st and it's aspecting (square) planets (Venus, Mars, and Jupiter Leo Stellium) sitting in the 10th House...
  2. IfIKnewBetter

The First Jupiter Return - age 12

How about you come back Kitchy because that's the only return I really want to see. :crying:
  3. IfIKnewBetter

First Jupiter Return Help

For a related issue, I need to know how to calculate my first Jupiter return so I can look at the aspects it has. Is there a website or somewhere I can find this? Is there anyone with software kind enough to draw it up for me?
  4. IfIKnewBetter

random thought for the day

The irony. It'd be interesting to read that debate seeing the way school girls are sexualized, innocence is fetishized, themes/content in manga and anime, etc etc. Was it demonized or were people sympathetic?
  5. IfIKnewBetter

Sexual orientation:
  6. IfIKnewBetter

Post your obscure chart

"No." Mmm I think I'm gonna like you. Trines are things that come so easy to you that you don't even think about them. You don't consciously have to make an effort or put in attention, that's why a lot of the time they're taken for granted or not used to their full potential. *listens to...
  7. IfIKnewBetter

Not so random thought of the day: The criteria for getting banned from this forum is apparently all over the place.
  8. IfIKnewBetter

If my anger was a mythical creature it would be a basilisk.
  9. IfIKnewBetter

Sun in 8th house

Girl we know. We're saying the 8th House is how we deal with those situations, not that it's the sole cause. As far as the relationships go, while I agree with 8th House Phoenix that things aren't completely 100% without someone who could be like "home," an intense soul rocking connection that...
  10. IfIKnewBetter

Planets on a House Cusp

I'm trying to figure out how to interpret my Sun once and for all. It's on the 8th/9th House cusp, positioned at the 8th House in both Whole Sign and Placidus. A lot of astrologers bump it up to the 9th which isn't really a problem but the interpretations they give me for it don't really...
  11. IfIKnewBetter

Sun in 8th house

This. The ability to transcend and transform our burdens or suffering is probably the biggest lesson/gift I think this placement has. Because it's exhausting to go from one thing to the other, or discouraging when you think you're done dealing with something and it grows a second head and...
  12. IfIKnewBetter

Sun in 8th house

I'm pretty sure it's on-going judging by my own experiences and those I've read here. I think the real question is how to deal with it.
  13. IfIKnewBetter

Planets on a House Cusp

Do you bump it to the next house or do you keep it were it is on the chart?
  14. IfIKnewBetter

Favorite Astrological Placement(s)?

You've got plenty of fans right? You guys don't need us. We're happy, you're happy. You guys drive people out of the forum. The irony.
  15. IfIKnewBetter

Favorite Astrological Placement(s)?

10 characters long