Recent content by IAmAwakening

1. IAmAwakening

Need some education: Which charts to use when?

This thread is fantastic! Thank you for providing detailed information on what each chart provides. I have much to learn. :joyful:
  2. IAmAwakening

Natal Chart reading / Indigo?

My lack of understanding in astrology does not help either. I have read the breakdown of each chart provided by the website. I think the answers I seek may not be in the charts at all. I apologize for not being more articulate in what I am seeking answers to.
  3. IAmAwakening

Thank you for providing your input. I really don't know what it is I am seeking. I have heard that some people with lopsided charts are known to be "Indigo children". I don't know what peoples' belief systems are in this forum but I am an empath and have been having unusual events...
  4. IAmAwakening

I don't think I know what it is I am looking for to be honest.
  5. IAmAwakening

I have taken your advice and will look at the other version of the chart and then follow your instructions to determine what relates the most.
  6. IAmAwakening

Thank you for the instructions. I apologize. Here is the Natal Chart from the site you requested. I also thank you in advance for taking the time to review it. I think it's a strange chart.
  7. IAmAwakening

Hi all. I was just directed to this forum by a friend who said she has never seen a chart like mine before. I have not either. I was wondering if I could tap into your pool of knowledge for some insight please. Edit - I added the chart from Astro.com in my second post.