Recent content by I cee

1. I

I don't know ? Do I?

Right now the prime minister of UK is being, in my opinion, vilified ! I am not in any way a conservative voter, I always, where possible, vote Green I have to rant somewhere, so I am going to rant here If I was a private investigator or justice of the law, I would look at the photos that...
  2. I

A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

My brother told me that when he was in Australia, this was early 80's, he said that if the Aboriginals needed an ambulance, they had to ask for permission first, I don't know who from, and that person would get an ambulance. Just something I was told.
  3. I

Hmm, still no American chart What I find most interesting is the non existent mention of the original natives of America, Native American tribes, they're just not even considered, its always Black African, I remember a trip to America and stopping off at a tourist info' place and this guy asked...
  4. I

What is my soul contract with this person?

if you are asking this question.... you're soul is already involved...... No contract, just a knowing and a 'nod' :)
  5. I

Does being an Aquarius mean I have to vote democrat?

yes yes yes
  6. I

hello how did we get from racism in America to Abortion? Can someone please post the American chart? So that we can see the aspects of the chart, and thus, propose a diagnosis? THANKYOU :)
  7. I

A theory behind modern astrology's fire sign hatred and Scorpio bias.

so if I say Theory........ ok No hatred to any sign or element of course We have a balance in astrology All four elements Balance Balance Balance Did I just write that thrice Yes I did Oh....are you asking a question with.....undertones? Are you invoking an antagonist...
  8. I

Plunging the Land..

Are you ready for this, are you hanging on the edge of your seat..... Another one bites the dust.....dust....dust...earth...loam, till the earth... Man needs to respect 'his' land,..... I think uranus, will...have its say on our notes and coins,...but it will be keeping in line with pluto in...
  9. I

Is Taurus Manipulative?

Like a crab caught on a line....I will submit........... Look beneath every surface .....and you will find...the truth...
  10. I

Is Taurus Manipulative?

'Yes'......why.....because taurus is part of the axis of scorpio and when scorpio is 'pissed off'...they are 'manipulative'.....further to this.....ALL FIXED signs have a mark of manipulative personality........this is because you have to understand, how 'fixed' signs work/play, they thrive in...
  11. I

Increasing psychic powers

Hello, .............. ................................ ....the dots will.....add together........ Slowly.....................................................................make,...sense..... Don't....Rush..... Jus' Be
  12. I

We don't need another heroe......

....ok Leaving something....on deaf ears..... The future, can be here, when you don't see it.,,,..... Hello...to the future?,!,!
  13. I

A Burden.......but.....also...insight..soul...transf er and regenerate

I have a burden...a quest....that has passed down to me, and I must give 'it', form,....sun in the fourth,...home,...family......... This is how I see her....beautiful, vulnerable, scarcely there, red, whiskey in one hand, fag in the other......soft......reflective.......I found her easy to be...
  14. I

We don't need another heroe......

I know this is falling on deaf ears....but, what the hell,.... This song has haunted me for some time..
  15. I

What kind of Women would fall in Love with me?

.......the kind of woman, you seek......will be found..... In depth,....in vision...in soul..........you will find, what your heart and soul yearns for.....be patient and have faith, stability....................... .....and.......vision Taurus.....is and will be symbolic of "your'e...