Recent content by him

1. him

Help with health problems and career

As I am growing I am getting more sensitive. I started my job in 2018 so no separation till now. Never had surgery also since 2015. I am un married so can't say about the issues with children. Yes mother's health remains a problem. Never been to foreign till now. Yes I am spirituality active...
  2. him

THANKYOU for analysis.
  3. him

Hello all Hope you are doing good. I am attaching my chart and want to find if there is any remedy for my health problem(mainly allergies or bad stomach). It would be great if you can help me with my career also. thanks Link to chart==>...
  4. him

Is betting ok with my horoscope ?

Thank you sir for quick reply.. i will go for remedies :happy:
  5. him

I did tried doing that i won in few games but lost in many ... So i tried asking, Is it with my horoscope to do something for my loss may be some planets are not favoring or any other reason.:unsure:
  6. him

Yes sir it do actually help understanding me .. For the success and fame i always dreams that part as i have a habit to be in attention of all and i do sometime think of being of famous person i love all those lime lights and things.. for career I want to go in IT sector as i am fond of...
  7. him

with due respect sir , i didn't understand this line
  8. him

Regarding health issues you are also right i have bad stomach.. personality wise also you are right i m bit of stubborn and very high self pride.
  9. him

Thank you... But i bet on cricket matches only 😃
  10. him

i am highly obliged sir... Thank you for this detailed post ������ And one more thing i find myself lucky in many situations and u have mentioned the same great work sir.������ In situations there is some inner voice that kind help me or there are...
  11. him

ill try doing the same 😀 . Thank you for replying ..
  12. him

i checked my past entries but results did not match ... anyway thanks 😀😀
  13. him

ofcourse sir 😀
  14. him

Sure sir... anyway u can guide me the first step to learn 😀
  15. him

Thank you sir As i do not have basic knowledge of astrology i don't think i can rectify it .