Recent content by Hephaistos

1. Hephaistos

SYNASTRY- Stellium on 8th house - Does he want only sex?

i dont want named this a 7 years long one night stand too. but i think this is a realistic designation. 10 years relationship is a long time. i know the exact birth time of my ex wife. the houses 2 and 8 are very strong in our synstry and our relationship was very intense. full of quarrels...
  2. Hephaistos

SYNASTRY- Stellium on 8th house - Does he want only sex?

ich have a relationship in the past with many planets fall in the 8 th house of each other. sun. venus. mars mercury. asz. jupiter. pluto. saturn. today i could say it was a 7 years lasting one night stand :D quarrels or sex. in my case it was 50/50. means: only the sex was very good, but...
  3. Hephaistos

Are dragons the most powerful, lovely, Incredible animal sign to have?

one of the best fighters of the world. ip man. he looks so nice :) a libra ... what chinese sign he are? 01.10.1893 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip_Man with bruce lee (second pic.) https://alchetron.com/Yip-Man-1297020-W
  4. Hephaistos

same as me, my friends but not online, bring me a bit more into balance. i teach them to be more aggressive, they teach me to be more nice. this persons i meet the first time when t pluto was in square to my pluto venus mercury mars asc conjuntion. and t pluto conjunct my ic. my love is earth...
  5. Hephaistos

........ doublepost ... why is it so.
  6. Hephaistos

chinese astrology is not my metier. but its interesting. the only tattoo that i have is a enraged dragon on my shoulder and back, ... and i'm fire dragon and in the hour also dragon. 7 sept. 1976 08:20h but the description doesnt fit. fiery yes, sometimes to much, very sometimes to...
  7. Hephaistos

Pluto in the first house?

sorry my english is not the best, but i hope you understand me :kissing: the danger is high with pluto in first house, that you become the fault for errors that other people do, like a scapegoat, when this happen, must learn to stay above and dont go into a destructive power struggle, or beeing...
  8. Hephaistos

Charisma

*hehehe* charismatic plutonian you made my day :D:D:D never see a charismatic plutonian, mostly mentally deranged (like me :D) but genius people, often with mercury pluto http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nash,_John i have a venus pluto conjunction on my asc in libra, most time of my life...
  9. Hephaistos

Charisma

Charisma depends of the Point of View. Venus at Asc, one of the most ugliest people ever seen the ex wife of Brad Pit dont remember her Name, so digusting for me, but some mans find she looks good. can't understand :D Edit: Remember :D Angelina Jolie. I can upchuck more than i can eat. Her...
  10. Hephaistos

Pluto in the first house?

pluto in first house. called "wandering provocation" for some people they deny her own shadow and project this on you. you must nothing do for this. but you must very aware about what is yours and whats overstreched by other people on you. with time you can become a great knowledge about...
  11. Hephaistos

Pluto conjunct moon=abusive mother?

:crying: thanks for your reply. moon lilith is horrible, find often by rape, murdering or any really abusive things. also the "soft" aspects, moon with chiron too, just horrible. lilith is important for things that lies in the dark or are hidden for other people, mostly brutal, emotional...
  12. Hephaistos

Extreme Stelliums With Famous Examples!

biggest stellium ever seen, but its no proof birth data from the world conquerer. http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Genghis_Khan
  13. Hephaistos

Long term relationship charts

yes exact, same in my relationship, we speak the same language (german) we go to a relationship doctor / therapist, because of this communication problem.
  14. Hephaistos

Long term relationship charts

mercury saturn square is very difficult in synastrie, i have this aspect with my girlfriend, with 6 years relationship. its like both spoke totally diffrent language that leads to dispute and frustration, and both have another kind of humor and kind of view. but its not impossible for a long...