Recent content by HeartTree

1. H

Losing a job?

I didn’t think of lawyer when I was asking this question. (But I already knew I will make that move) It’s basically Will I keep this job/ will they offer it to me anyway. As I can’t believe they could terminate this service.
  2. H

Losing a job?

No it was more will I get the job regardless? sorry i was quite emotional when I asked the question so I’m not completely sure about the phrasing.
  3. H

Losing a job?

I has a meeting today with my boss. I thought that I was going to be made permanent employee, but instead I heard that my job was going to be terminated. They say I've done a good job ..but they need to save money.. How does it look? I'm going to take the matter to a lawyer because the...
  4. H

My Solar Return chart – is this the year?

Unfortunately it’s not when you have attachment trauma. Then you keep misrecognizing your potential partners all the time. And being rejected constantly in my case. And rejecting safe partner candidates because they subconsciously feels threatening and dangerous. There is no this kind of...
  5. H

If I think about it honestly, my natural focus has always been on my career = MC. And my career is art. My birth chart supports that choice. Fantasy and art are not something that I try to get rid of or something that a see as a weakness of mine. Believe me I have strongly focused on my MC...
  6. H

I don’t feel that’s my life goal. I feel it is to consentrate to do my own stuff and art and NOT to be so wrapped up in helping others (like talking in public) that my own well-being is forgotten. That’s my real challenge in life: I help way too much and I don’t focus on myself. And I’m...
  7. H

Is it possible my partner cheated on me?

I would say yes as his 12th house (secret, hidden things) ruler Venus is separating from his ruler Mars. Can´t see if that aspect number is 5 or 3 but maybe it happened 3 or 5 days/weeks ago. And you had some big emotions turmoil 2 days/weeks/ ago(?) as Moon opposed your ruler Venus. That is...
  8. H

Thank you for giving your time Tim :) I have never had a family life in addition to childhood. But I think I have a perfectly normal desire to have my own family. I have no fantasies about what family life would be or do for me. But it's true that the sadness of missing a relationship and family...
  9. H

All my personal planets are at 7th house but outer planets are at 1st house. What could this mean?
  10. H

Anyone? ☺️
  11. H

Will we end up together?

Yeah, he is putting everything before me and my needs. So I don’t feel that I should try anymore.
  12. H

Someone? I can give a tarot reading for an exchange :)
  13. H

Hi, Can someone take a look and tell if they see relationship and childbirth from my Solar return chart? Second chart is with natal + progressions + Solar arc. I’m 39 years in two days and becoming more and more worried it won’t happen to me. To have a family of my own is so important to me...
  14. H

Will we end up together?

Thank you IleneK. He is making me feel so resentful towards him at the moment. I will let you know what that opportunity was, if I notice one 😆