Recent content by haidee

1. haidee

Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

I will PM you as this would be another thread. Thank you. :)
  2. haidee

Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

I just came back from a long break off the forums to check on my threads. Would you believe! I actually experienced a heavy loads of emotional break downs during the progression of my moon in Scorpio and now it's heading into Capricorn. Very intense indead, I'm not kidding. I had some...
  3. haidee

Chat Thread

Made one just before when it happened - Said something ‘Bout health problems. Can’t really read any at the moment
  4. haidee

Chat Thread

Thanks. I’ll take that as a compliment.
  5. haidee

Chat Thread

Yes. Not even teenage-drama. Is this adulthood?
  6. haidee

Chat Thread

lol........ 2nd question. > just some idiots on this forum who played a part in ruining my life. 🤷🏼*♀️
  7. haidee

Chat Thread

So when are you gonna pay, hmm?
  8. haidee

Random Thoughts

Someone told me to go - but I said no. (“u” notice???)
  9. haidee

Will some one PLEASE EXPLAIN THE 8TH HOUSE

8H.... => you’ll never know unless you have it. Or you’ll know but will misinterpret.
  10. haidee

Playlist of the Week(music)

Even if the forum seems more dead than ever 🤷🏼*♀️ https://youtu.be/I_izvAbhExY
  11. haidee

Descendant - your invisible shadow self, your biggest enemy and truest love.

What if loving freedom is highly egoistical? I mean... I gained people trying to destroy me for it... o.0 personal experience, serious question.
  12. haidee

Libra here

Welcomed ~ Nice to meet you.
  13. haidee

Tell me somthing I don’t know !

Well it looks nice, but that’s just my opinion that you didn’t know.
  14. haidee

What is my purpose? I'd love to know!!!!

Can’t read your chart, but : do as much as you want to do. Even little things when “chasing” bigger dreams/plans. (Thought an important lesson I learned as well.) May read the chart later.
  15. haidee

Happy 4th of July!

Or my birthday 🙃🙃🎈🎁 Small bits of pride left. Will America adopt me?