Recent content by Greengaia

1. G

Using astrology to establish the exact date of an event many years ago.

Thank you so much for this explanation, I appreciate it and all your consideration.
  2. G

"November 7th is a definite hotspot!" With two star warriors settling on the same day, and giving their reasons explicitly, I must rethink my prior logic. Before fully abandoning the time frame of the 26th November, I will set forth the rest of the aspects triggered, which include RC Davison's...
  3. G

Thank you both, Bob and Kannon, for all the work and caring you have put forth on my dilemma. <br /><br /> First, let me answer your question, Kannon, about other potential avenues and sources:<br /><br /> The place I worked has gone out of business, and the most I have been able to do is...
  4. G

Unique Astrology, Thank you for these new inputs. You are using techniques that I am sorely lacking in. I will attempt to get these under my belt and evaluate your work so I can turly understand it better. Thanks again
  5. G

Kannon, Thank you for this offer. I am going to gather pertinent dates and will pm them to you. This may take a couple of days to get to. Thank you again.
  6. G

Duh! So what you're saying is that this point lines up with the current aspects at that time! Thank you. It has been years since I played around with midpoints. I have few astrology papers or books left at this time - I have only replaced a few texts since my library was stolen. I just assumed...
  7. G

Rahu, I would like to know more about what is being referred to when you said: "I think the abusive situation was as you posted, the later part of November as your moon ascendant midpoint was at 10 tau5." What is your source for the Moon and the ascendant which this refers to?
  8. G

Rahu, This is interesting. I am going to respond within your post. you natal hart shows the moon at 10aqua50. Yes In 1957 the transiting node was square your moon on October 5th 1957. the transiting Uranus was opposed to your moon on oct 6. I made a major move under very poor circumstances...
  9. G

Rahu, Thank you for your question. I was unaware that there is another source than astro.com for charts which can remain on your forum. I did put up the thumbnail from there. I will look through the website further and familiarize myself more thoroughly with it. Thanks again.
  10. G

JupiterASC, How very kind of you! I had located Ben Dykes, found his webpage as well as his Facebook page, and was drooling over his courses. Funny, I did not click on the lectures that you have kindly pointed out to me, I am in your debt. I must say, it looks like a steep learning curve!
  11. G

Thank you, Bob, for your further work on this! I did check with the university and they gave me the dates when classes were in session. Back then, Thanksgiving Holiday was from end of school hours on Wednesday the 27th, through Sunday December 1st, with classes resuming on Monday the 2nd of...
  12. G

Thank you so much for all your attention to this matter Oddity, AstroLogical and Bob, Unique Astrology! I really appreciate the help that each of you have offered! Oddity, your comment about the Moon being hyleg in my chart is of interest, and I did not look at the Solar return. In fact, I have...
  13. G

Thank you Oddity, for these suggestions. I was fired from my job, but the place of business has closed its doors since then. I had been hired for Christmas sales, but after the beating when I showed up and tried to convince them that I had been in an accident. No one believed me. It was a fine...
  14. G

Thank you, AstroLogical. I will consider doing that. I hadn't wanted to throw rectification into the mix when the birth time I have is the official time recorded. I doubt it is off by very much, maybe 5 minutes or so. Also there is perhaps a one month span of possible dates for this event. I...