Recent content by Giti

1. Giti

Allergy, Autoimmune, Health related issues/questions

Thank you. Very detailed as I like it and I could understand it actually. I have analysed my own chart for years and know that virgo stellium and the way my mercury in 6th is situated and my moon definitely don’t help w the digestive system. The Saturn neptune and mars were interesting points...
  2. Giti

Meant to be alone forever??

Yes ketu w the sun in the 5th: couldn't be a more independent archype if I had to create a human that is extremely independent even without Pluto on scorpio ac You are meant to MOVE toward the 11th house....that is where your node is and given chiron is there, well, this will be EXTREMELY hard...
  3. Giti

Meant to be alone forever??

I was rather confused by you having such issues given your venus on DC and your 5th house which I like and overall plutonic nature so I started looking at your chart using my Vedic and Evolutionary astrology techniques...I think you should read up a lot on that south node of the moon w your sun...
  4. Giti

Venus Conjuct Mars in SR?!

Thanks. I would love your take re my SR question ( must be easily found in my page I assume?). I am extremely old school and you can tell me anything no matter how dark it may sound to you and I try to always follow the golden rule but apparently my ways are too old & alien for the younger...
  5. Giti

Venus Conjuct Mars in SR?!

Going by your current transits and also given your natal chart and your SR, I see the possibility an inheritance related gain, perhaps in the form of real estate etc possibly from a father figure/parent figure ( or even older relatives). That is my 2 cents but I am no expert. The venus mars...
  6. Giti

Am I pregnant?

I would say if you are, it may not be viable, going by saturn w your mercury and uranus in the 8th...but I am no expert in horary
  7. Giti

Asperger's / autistic traits in the chart

yes, two relatives of mine who def are on spectrum are mercury R in gemeni and virgo respectively.
  8. Giti

Asperger's / autistic traits in the chart

I have OFTEN seen a combination of lilith, chiron, saturn in the third, as well as Mercury R or a Retro ruler of third and especially w saturn or uranus related aspects to be the case here. I have saturn and lilith in the third and I have 12 out of 15 symptoms of women on spectrum myself.
  9. Giti

Hoarary chart, interesting stellium in 5th - what does this mean?

Not an expert in horary per se, but the other person is represented by Jupiter and neptune, and is in a much stronger position to you and Jupiter seems to be in the conflict/enemy house to you. Also, not sure if I like Chriron in 8th re your question and also Mars w KETU or South node....there...
  10. Giti

Eclipse Birth, Behavioural Issues, help needed w reading this chart

Hello Astro brothers & sisters, I have attached the chart of a sweet lovely child near and dear to me. He was born a day after the 2017 major total solar eclipse. The family has dealt w massive issues w him, mostly behavioural, but also physical health issues. He was slow in speech development...
  11. Giti

Birthday next week, SR chart analysis help needed

Hi Astro Brothers & Sisters, I am launching my own software next month and this may be the first time in many years that I will have an income, a job, & I am beyond excited about that (long story, I will explain later, but I am ACTUALLY smiling after years of having not a lot of fun/joy in...
  12. Giti

Allergy, Autoimmune, Health related issues/questions

Hi Astro community, I am wondering if anyone can pick up on the sources of my mysterious gut issues and autoimmune issues and also allergies...I will write back on my various diagnosis but I won't say much bc I want to see what you all can see without me creating any bias...any diet tip...
  13. Giti

Tired of ongoing mysterious health issues, please help

I will publish my research re the 230 folks. Lots of interesting stuff. I will perhaps start a discussion on it. I’m using the research re my programming. I also contacted the “ scientific exploration” mag which published fringe peer review research and they are interested in taking a look. I...
  14. Giti

Watch Tim Jacobs videos. He is also an expert in asteroid lucifer. Mine is conjunct Chiron in 10th. He was of the opinion that lucifer archytpe may be why people hate me that much and not Chiron. But I keep hearing and seeing the life of Chiron 10th folks to resemble mine to a huge extent...
  15. Giti

My research is extremely detailed on this. I’m going over the data on 230 people and I’m also gathering charts of celebrities but I haven’t yet gone through them. I consulted the Chiron expert Tim Jacobs, but he was too much fluff and positive talk re Chiron. He is too much focused on the...