Recent content by GemaaaSpirit

1. GemaaaSpirit

Moon in 5 degrees aquarius

I'll let you know soon if these dates end up well :crying:
  2. GemaaaSpirit

Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, Anxiety in my chart?

Even if that's true please don't forget Astrology is an extremely subjective topic... you also create your own reality because you ARE who YOU are. Looking for causes to your problems in the charts is toxic in my opinion, look for solutions! :) very very good luck. I'm prone to depression as...
  3. GemaaaSpirit

Neptune in an Angular house

Slytherin88, it's funny you say that because I think I do too and always felt like that... misunderstood as heck. The thing is, feeling misunderstood is very common in our human psychology, just like feeling "unique" in relation to others, somehow.. but I do think it has to do. Try stuff like a...
  4. GemaaaSpirit

Relational astrology links

good list thank you!!! I've been reviewing some astrology articles and programs ... and it's really difficult to find good research that's clean like this and well organized... makes a writer's life harder! if you really want to learn this stuff, go buy some books! Internet is chaos...
  5. GemaaaSpirit

LIST of REVIEWS "The Language of Desire" (Honest Opinions & Experiences) Compilation

LIST of REVIEWS "The Language of Desire" (Honest Opinions & Experiences) Compilation Content moved... no longer relevant! - If you were looking for some honest feedback/review of the Language of Desire because you're interested in getting it, I'd send you to this article, it's the best I could...
  6. GemaaaSpirit

The Occurance of Narcissism in a Astrology chart

if you can combine Narcissism with Humility I think you got it :whistling:
  7. GemaaaSpirit

ONE Prediction.. two people!! :) check me out please

Seeking some input on this: Sun: Cancer Mercury: Leo Venus: Gemini Mars: Cancer Moon: Leo And... Sun: Leo Mercury: Virgo Venus: Libra Mars: Leo Moon: Aquarius Compatibility? :bandit::bandit::bandit: pssst
  8. GemaaaSpirit

CLONES!! :) same influences by the cosmos¿?¿

Can somebody please enlighten me about this? in the future... IF you started cloning ourselves or at least other animals... having into account that two people may have exactly the same genetics but two different life natures... to put it that way... how differently would celestial procceses...
  9. GemaaaSpirit

Stars and planets and more... and US!... physically related??? ideas please :)

Do you guys actually believe there is a physical connection between who you are, thanks to your moment of birth, and the set up of the cosmos at that moment??? or the common relationship... is beyond what we can feel? in other words, are the stars affecting us... or we behave in similar...
  10. GemaaaSpirit

One Legendary Piece of Art from old Summerians

A little debate that I'm interested in after watching a documentary about it! Do you guys really think that the points that appear in this very famous Summerian diagram, represent planets? Why not stars? I don't see it so clear at all..
  11. GemaaaSpirit

Progressed Midheaven conjunct natal Sun

lol zdsd lol zsd lol :rightful:
  12. GemaaaSpirit

Connection with awesome JUPITER !!

I feel most people make the connetion to Jupiter and love-relationships, but this body also pertains to the weather. Last year we say some EXTREME storm systems going through the nation... So now that summer is coming, you think these storms are gonna be repeated? You guys think it could be...
  13. GemaaaSpirit

I was told I had an unusual chart :-)

uf mein is worse, some people tell me from a sign, others tell me i'm from another. and i have no clue about the exact hour of the day i was born so who knows??! :alien::alien:
  14. GemaaaSpirit

Life's Purpose

I cannot see your chart but in my own experience you need to completely change your routine and just focus on yourself for a few days... meditate a lot. that internal calm should make it so much more clear! :joyful:
  15. GemaaaSpirit

Can't get over one-night stand who I work with!

gosh! horary charts are complicated... you seem to be in a very difficult situation though. remember in life we desire the most what we cannot have easily, so make him feel that :bandit::bandit: anyway, can't help you much girl but i had to say something 'cause i felt very identified with your...