Recent content by Frankensteinteeth

1. F

Wondering about Friend's Intentions...

:) Yes, I've read before about the Sun conjunct Uranus aspect with myself. I've always felt alone in much of my thinking about the 'ways of life' even within the context of my own family, much less my society. My family thinks I'm a bit bizarre for even being interested in 'the stars.' But...
  2. F

You are completely correct love. I don't love her and that's the problem. I am only skimming the surface of this beautiful art/science of astrology and need to uncover it's wisdom much further instead of being lazy and superficial about it--only wanting answers. I will fo sho be researching a...
  3. F

Sorry, I made a mistake. Her Mercury is in 'opposition' to Neptune... but I think it's, at least, similar to a square? Hmmm.
  4. F

Oh no! Please, by all means, be as blunt as you'd like. I'm always trying to understand not only others, but myself with a detached perspective, but it's hard for me sometimes. I have a very, subjective, personality. :) I've even wondered if, perhaps, I'm jealous or envious of her in some...
  5. F

Yes, I've looked at our synastry together and it is actually quite decent, which is why I don't understand my distrust towards her... to an extent. Her Mercury is in opposition to her Neptune, which I've found to be mixing dreams and the actual truth. I guess she may fantasize about things and...
  6. F

Lately I've been very distrusting towards certain people and can't ever seem to shake the feeling. I'll even try and look upon situations with an objective approach and I'll still feel this certain manipulation brought upon others, specifically with a girl that I've known since high school...
  7. F

Mystery Man--Continued

So a bit ago I posted a blog regarding my bafflement about a man (my friend) and his intentions with me. He just recently told me that the birth time he gave me is incorrect and now I'm left feeling a bit embarrassed. :pinched: I'm not certain how much of a difference it'd make for the...
  8. F

Need Help with an Awkward and Strange Relationship

Thank you so so much for both your interpretations. I've always felt some sort of manipulation on his part (which must be the reason for my nervousness). He most definitely gets angry over the slightest provocation in disagreement over trivial matters. And he doesn't tell me everything. I...
  9. F

Thanks so much for the help. I hope my interpretation of the synastry was enough. I understand natal charts fairly well, but when it comes to synastry I become very confused. I don't understand whose moon is conjuncting whose neptune and all that jazz, lol. I'd love to learn as much as...
  10. F

Okay, so I just recently started becoming intimate with another man after being divorced from my ex. husband for a year. This man (Anthony) has been my friend for years, but I guess you could say it slowly evolved into more than just a "friendship" overtime. The sexual chemistry I have with...