Recent content by Fragoso

1. Fragoso

Reverse Lot of Eros

Read my pm :tongue:
  2. Fragoso

Are fire horses most powerful?

No sign is more powerful than the dragon :alien: Specially horses who are wannabe dragons ahaha
  3. Fragoso

Will I get in a relationship soon?

what do you guys think?
  4. Fragoso

Will I get into a relationship?

Male :whistling: I am just curious right now, Zarathu. I have no plans for the future curently. Come what may end :tongue:
  5. Fragoso

Hey MissCubby. I know right... I am just curious since currently transit saturn is in my 5th. I am not expecting a fairy tale to fall down from heaven :biggrin:
  6. Fragoso

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=41613&stc=1&d=1376865201 So here is the question. This is what I think of the chart: -jupiter in 7th points to an yes... -mercury in 8th shows likely an no -moon is weak in cap -mercury doesn't aspect jupiter -> no -moon...
  7. Fragoso

Will I pass this exam?

Did you pass? Mercury is strong as in in reception with jupiter... I am getting a yes. But mercury and jupiter are in square - it might have been difficult, no?:tongue:
  8. Fragoso

Moon-Jupiter aspects and softness

Moon-jupiter semi-square and jupiter in 4th (house naturally ruled by moon). Unfortunately, I am the spoiled kid of the family :annoyed: My family over-protects me to much to the point of getting annoying. I am treated like a children of 2 years old :alien::alien::alien: yet in a some kind of...
  9. Fragoso

I can't seem to get along well with people?

Welcome to the scorpio venus group :kissing: AHAHA I find many similarities with what you write and our charts have interesting points in common, like: -Scorpio venus conjunting Pluto; -Sun square asc; -Moon in 11th. You say it's easy for you to make friends ... And also you seem to be...
  10. Fragoso

Mars-Pluto aspects

How I understand you ... :rightful:
  11. Fragoso

Indications of Social Anxiety in this chart?

Virgo asc and pluto in 3rd. I find pluto in 3rd very common in social anxiety and problems related to self-inhibition. :bandit:
  12. Fragoso

Sun in 4th house

Sun in 4th and libra here :rightful: Yeah pretty weak one. I am reserved, shy, introverted, and private to some degree. Sun in 4th just shows itself when it feels safe.