Recent content by fox

1. fox

READ MY CHART Please ! Scorpio 8th House Stelllium

Ouch. I see some signs of sexual abuse as a child... with a subconscious that challenges the idea of expanding out of this toxic mindset that stemmed from your very sad and chaotic childhood. I see that you have difficulties fixing your anger issues and your relationships with masculine...
  2. fox

Can astrology indicate a twinflame?

There are asteroids and aspects to NN and SN that can indicate soulmate connections and past-life connections. c: Karma asteroid is definitely one of them!
  3. fox

Be very grateful for insights into my natal birth chart :)

Your chart gives me mom vibes! That Virgo moon in the 1st conjunct rising gives a very loving and emotional person who has trouble hiding their feelings, and your Venus in the 10th House conjunct MC: an alluring, and attractive person who loves to share their knowledge on things and teach others...
  4. fox

Can someone interpret this chart

Your chart doesn't show up... maybe try posting it as an attachment?
  5. fox

Why do obsessive suicidal thoughts happen?

Hi. You have Chiron on the cusp of the 1st and 2nd House squared sun and moon. This causes a weak and wounded ego, with fragile and sensitive emotions. This is also an indicator that you have been hurt before. With Chiron squaring you moon, this asteroid can bring rather sad and depressive...