Recent content by feather

1. F

Natal indications on marriage/partners

I have Jupiter in Leo in the seventh house. As for my Mars, it's in the fourth house. My Venus is square to Jupiter, ruler of the seventh... I think. Okay, whoa. I'm confusing myself. I need a break.
  2. F

Sun, moon and ascendant of the person you love/fancy/admire

My boyfriend is a Virgo Sun and Gemini Moon. Our Moons are so opposite it's not even funny; I'm a Scorpio Moon. Doesn't stop us, though. :biggrin: We get along famously. I found out his ascendant: Aries! And just for kicks, I'm a Sag Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Aquarius Rising.
  3. F

Question on Houses

That was helpful, thank you!
  4. F

Question on Houses

I still don't understand the relationship between the planets in the houses and the signs in the houses. For example - my moon is Scorpio, and the 9th house is in Scorpio, so does that mean that the moon is in the 9th house?
  5. F

Has anyone commented on your Natal Venus?

I too have this aspect. My Venus is in Capricorn, so... I have nice knees? Lol, I hate my knees! But people have commented on my cool demeanor/how I hold myself with much dignity.
  6. F

Look at your chart and tell us what you love about it!

I adore my Mars-Saturn trine, Mercury-Neptune conjunction, and Mercury-Uranus conjunction. Actually, on my natal chart online, for my Jupiter-Ascendant opposition it says that I "[do] not listen to those around her, she is pretentious and goes to excess when eating." This is hilariously true...
  7. F

Moon conjunct Pluto - does anybody else have this?

I have an Moon-Pluto conjunction: an intense one, I imagine. Moon and Pluto in Scorpio. I show classic traits; I can barely handle my own intensity, which has gotten me into trouble in the past and contributed to my deep depression. Psychiatric help has... well, helped. So I guess this position...