Recent content by Epsilon

1. Epsilon

Aspects supporting GENIUS or ECCENTRICITY!!!

I'm sure my Uranus conjunct Ascendant (orb of 1 degree) would make me a genius and eccentric. Or at least make it appear that I'm like that. My Mercury in third house I've heard denotes intelligence. My Uranus trines my sun, so this would probably also signify genius and eccentricity. And...
  2. Epsilon

Happy New Year!!

I woke up, and I felt so tired that I overslept. Not the way I'd like to start the new year. :(
  3. Epsilon

How do you see talent in a birth cart?

I've read that trines show what we're naturally talented at. People always tell me I'm a wonderful writer. Mercury in third house makes me intelligent and a good writer & speaker. Then, Mercury makes a semisextile (30 degree aspect. I think that's what it's called, but I don't remember much...
  4. Epsilon

Happy New Year!!

It'll be 2009 in about two hours, here in New Jersey. Happy new year to all of you too. :)
  5. Epsilon

Am I shy?

Honestly, his threads are jokes. All he does is repeat the same astrological cookbook nonsense. He's not trying to understand it. He just wants answers. :rolleyes:
  6. Epsilon

1993 conjunction of Uranus and Neptune

I don't think that's much of an astrological influence. I think most kids are "out of it," because they are inexperienced and are still learning about the world.
  7. Epsilon

1993 conjunction of Uranus and Neptune

I was born in 1993, and I have this conjunct exact on my Ascendant. I've always been highly individualistic and non-conformist [Uranus], and I also like to learn [more Uranus]. However, I find myself to be very confused often [Neptune], and I am always asking others to tell me about myself. I...
  8. Epsilon

Guess the Rising Sign?:]

I'll go with Pisces. He looks watery, and rather shy and mellow. I think Pisces corresponds to those characteristics more so than the other water signs.
  9. Epsilon

Would a gifted being please read this chart?

Also, I'd like to point out, in addition to ignoring Chiron, you ought to ignore the vertex too. As you become better at interpreting natal charts, you should add Chiron, the vertex, and other asteroids in, for more in-depth chart readings, but for now, keep it simple. :)
  10. Epsilon

Methods of chart interpretation

Hey, everyone. I've been studying astrology for a long time now (almost two years). I know what all the planets, signs, and houses represent. But I really struggle with chart interpretation and even more with synchronization. Completing the puzzle of a chart reading. I really think Wilsontc's...
  11. Epsilon

Would a gifted being please read this chart?

Aquarius7000 means you ought to attempt an interpretation of a part of your chart. For a very basic example, Sun in Taurus in the Ninth House would make you a patient, determined, possessive, materialistic person, who expresses him/herself through philosophy, education, and traveling to far away...
  12. Epsilon

What if I don't plan on marriage?

Well, the Seventh House doesn't just signify one's spouse. It signifies any long-term relationship with someone. And if you don't ever get involved in a long-term relationship, well, it also signifies open enemies, and how you relate/react to other people generally. As for the fifth house, many...
  13. Epsilon

Relationship with parents?

I've been confused about which side of the MC/IC axis influences which parent. I believe the IC represents the father and the MC represents the mother, but it also makes sense for it to be vice versa. I, personally, always use the sun and the moon to represent father and mother, respectively...
  14. Epsilon

What's Wrong With Me?

JJ, I'm struggling to understand you, so bear with me here... if I got anything wrong, please let me know. You are trying to find people who are fun, clever, and nice. Unfortunately, you haven't found anyone like this yet. When you make a friend, you stay in the relationship for a while, but...
  15. Epsilon

"Bedtime Prayer" for each Sign

I chuckled to myself at this one. :rotflmao: