Recent content by Elle

1. E

Lost book

Thank you@knowledge, very interesting. I don't have a partner, so maybe it could be some place I kind of share with my mother.
  2. E

Lost book

Hi everybody, I have borrowed two books from my mum, now she wants to have them back. I have find and returned one book, but I can't find the other one. They are about Feng shui. I am not even sure if I have borrowed book nr.2-- I can't find it in my apartment. My question was: Where is the...
  3. E

Relationship in this year

It is a horary chart
  4. E

Relationship in this year

Hi, my question is if I will enter (emotional) relationship (till the end of this year let's say). I am Venus in 4th in Cancer soon to enter Leo. Mars (my 7th) is in my house in Taurus. Moon entered Aquarius in my 10th, house of business. I appreciate if someone would like to help me read it...
  5. E

is this love

thank you, it helps
  6. E

is this love

That's interesting Julijana Unusual or confusive is maybe really the best description of those feelings, at least for me.
  7. E

is this love

Thank you IleneK, sure I will :)
  8. E

is this love

Thank you for your answer Lillyofthelake. It could be the case, but we are not together or something.
  9. E

is this love

loveq If there is something between us
  10. E

does he like me

I wonder if my workmate likes me. He is Sun I guess and I'm not sure what's my significator? Please help
  11. E

will I find friendship this year

I have good and correct relationships with them (siblings and some neighbours, but there is certain age difference with some of those people and most of people around me(young or old)
  12. E

I don't know haha..You tell me.. :pouty: Can that mean a bad/wrong friend or something else?
  13. E

This part of my world makes me really worried nowadays, so I wonder if there will be some new friend/s (or old ones coming back) to my life?
  14. E

who is he

Wow, that's good news, thank you :joyful: