Recent content by Eirlys

1. Eirlys

Draconic Astrology

Your Draconic Sun and Moon are the same as mine. :biggrin: No, wait-- that's a Gem moon. Mine's Taurus. Anyway, it's an interesting way to look at the chart, though I'm not really certain of its significance (if any). .
  2. Eirlys

Rising Libra or Rising Scorpio?

Your Sun, Moon and Rising are all so cusp-y. :tongue: And I think you have a fixed Grand Cross, though one of the orbs is a little wide at 9° You also have Pluto in the 1st House, which is another reason you may identify w. Scorp Asc. The basics on Grand Cross...
  3. Eirlys

Rising Libra or Rising Scorpio?

Go by the time on your birth certificate. It is more likely that it would be late, than too early, anyway. If you attempt to alter it because you think you feel like a Scorp Rising, then you'll mess up your entire House system, aspects to major angles (MC, IC, DSC, ASC), etc. You're a Cancer...
  4. Eirlys

Mind Blowing interactive on the size of the universe

Perspective! :joyful: Thanks for posting... that was pretty amazing.
  5. Eirlys

I am a leo but I am shy and insecure??

You're comparing what is going on inside of you to what you see on the outside of others. They may be just as insecure as you are (if not moreso), whether it shows or not. You only get to see what they want you to see. :wink:
  6. Eirlys

Good Morning....

I've read a number of things about our combination, including the idea that we have conflicting energies to overcome. But I think Pisces Moons are a bit misunderstood to begin with. It isn't exactly easy to define. I agree with you, though ... I think it's an excellent combination. :biggrin:
  7. Eirlys

Good Morning....

.. Thanks, everyone! Blaze, Zarathu, Calvinsmom, Neptunia... nice to meet you all. :joyful: ...
  8. Eirlys

Good Morning....

Thanks! :biggrin: ...
  9. Eirlys

Hello! :)

Another Leo! :joyful: I can identify. I tend to use this site as more of a resource than a forum (there is a lot of knowledge here), but once in a blue moon I'll jump in. Hope you enjoy. :smile: Oh, speaking of moons, what's yours? I'm curious. lol ...
  10. Eirlys

Aspects that create an envious person

For them, maybe Moon (longing) in the Second House (possessions). ~
  11. Eirlys

OH God help us Leos:) In the name of the Father, the Son and The Holy Spirit

Nice! Congratulations. Oddly, I just secured one, as well. Starts next week. :biggrin:
  12. Eirlys

OH God help us Leos:) In the name of the Father, the Son and The Holy Spirit

I thought it was just me... but no, you're not alone. I've been fortunate in the past; never had to struggle to find a job. But now, I'm doing good to get temp work... and though I have gotten a bit (and for that, I'm grateful!), nothing permanent has come through, yet. I know it's going to...
  13. Eirlys

Am I wrong in not going to my brother's wedding?

Ok... and wow; so much centered on the 4th and 10th (home and work, put simply), but you ran your chart on equal houses, I think. Would be nice to see in Placidus. :joyful: Regardless, your NN is in the 11th (groups and friends) so you should be heading in that direction (more on that at the...
  14. Eirlys

Very quickly... are you still a legal citizen of the UK?
  15. Eirlys

Lily That doesn't sound strange, at all. However, I clicked on your thread while it was in Active topics... I didn't see that it was the Horary section. I'm not familiar enough with the process to tell you anything regarding the query. In the absence of any other info, what would make you...