Recent content by Domna

1. Domna

Birth charts of people born in polar region.

I used placidus in those charts Waybread. I've heard that theory too but to be honest it makes little sense to me. In other northern locations maybe the case could be made, where life is more extreme because of the remoteness. But here in Scandinavia life is pretty much the same as elsewhere...
  2. Domna

Ok, I'll post anonymized charts here, anyone who wants birth data can pm me. I'm not loyal to any particular house system. I look at several different, placidus, whole, equal... that gives me an idea of the variation between the systems and I tend to take that variation into account. Usually...
  3. Domna

People for whom romantic relationships are

The only time I ever wanted a boyfriend was in middle school when everyone was suddenly having their first crush and I just went along with it because it seemed like the done thing. Found the prettiest boy in school and decided that aesthetic attraction was as good a crush as anything, lol! When...
  4. Domna

If you are still looking I could provide details for myself and a couple relatives born in Vaasa, Finland. On the 63rd parallel north.
  5. Domna

People for whom romantic relationships are

I have Jupiter and North Node in 7th but romantic relationships are really not something I'm interested in. I'm aromantic, asexual, and childfree too, so I've never been motivated to find a romantic partner. I like having close platonic relationships and sharing my life with someone, but romance...
  6. Domna

Does anyone have Neptune conjunct IC- How was your childhood??

I have Neptune at 7° Capricorn and IC at 10° Capricorn. My Neptune also connects to almost every other planet or significant point in my chart, either by longitudinal aspect or declination. My childhood was certainly Neptunian, but mostly in good ways. It was an unusual childhood, but I...
  7. Domna

Bullying

There is a reason I used the word 'people' instead of the word 'you'. This answer wasn't directed only at you. My point is that you (none of you) were in my head when I was a child. I was bullied for ten years and it took another ten years before I could look in a mirror and like what I saw...
  8. Domna

Bullying

For context... the bullies made clear to me that the reason they threw balls at me instead of hitting or kicking me was that I was too ugly and dirty to touch. I don't appreciate having the bulling I suffered minimized by people who weren't there and don't know what impact incidents like that...
  9. Domna

Bullying

In my experience that is not always the case. In at least a few cases I've stopped verbal abuse by not backing down from my abuser, either by treating their abuse as a joke and turning the laugh on them or by having a good enough comeback that they were silenced. A lot of the time the bully...
  10. Domna

Bullying

I was the subject of bullying from preschool, through primary and well into secondary school. I was visibly different in several ways. I was from a poor family, wore hand me downs and flea market finds, wore glasses, had a skin condition... I think what made me a victim though was that I was...
  11. Domna

tell me your moral alignment

Chaotic good maybe? Gemini Sun, Virgo Moon, Libra rising. Mercury/Mars/MC in Cancer.
  12. Domna

Neptune's a b*tch

I'll join! Are you also in love with your Neptune?
  13. Domna

Advice on wounding in the natal chart: sun conjunct Saturn opposite chiron

Well... I've always been a very optimistic person and I've always had a good deal of trust that things will turn out. Nothing could ever truly bring me down. But the insecurities and anxieties that I would attribute to Saturn have resolved more an more over the years. I am past my first Saturn...
  14. Domna

Advice on wounding in the natal chart: sun conjunct Saturn opposite chiron

I have a similar situation in my chart. Sun loosely conjunct Chiron, both opposite Saturn. Saturn and Sun also square my Moon. I don't know if I have much wisdom to share, but I'm interested, so I'll follow this thread. I have experienced some of the same stuff in my life... bullying and some...
  15. Domna

Placements and signs naturally good at combatting psychopaths and predators.

Well, I would say that the behaviour of a predator is the same, or at least similar, whether one prays on the innocent or the wicked. So for me it makes sense that aspects that might on one side of the coin give rise to a psychopath, on the flip side gives rise to a punisher. But I do agree that...