Recent content by Ditto

1. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

Dear himanshul, I think now you are reading too much into this and relying a bit too much in Astrology. Just do what your heart intends; it always knows best. In the end, we already know the answers to our questions, deep inside. Astrology is just an instrument. Don't let your free-will go...
  2. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

No, not at all... I'm from the West though, so I don't know if in India there are some other, more "esoteric" ways to now that. Maybe using numerology and the alphabet. I don't know, I really only work with Vedic Astrology. :)
  3. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

Oops, forgot to mention that. Yes, I'm younger! In your case, since Saturn doesn't affect the 7th house nor the 7th house lord, I don't think she will be older.
  4. D

MD of Venus in the 7th house?

...edit...
  5. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

Yes, and it's a fun fact: in Barbara Pijan site, it says that my partner would be met during an "arranged circumstance", and would have a profession of (...) law (...). My partner is indeed a lawyer and the "arranged circumstance" was a blind-date set up by a best friend of mine, which was...
  6. D

...edit...
  7. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

Yes, you will. This I can also guarantee you, since my Mars is also aspecting the Moon (although in my case it's a direct oposition, 7th drishti). I have gain a lot thought my partner - lots of new friends, acquantainces, gifts... but specially money. If it's anything like me, then she'll work...
  8. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

himanshul, do not worry that much about that Mars. I commented on your post because my chart is extremely similiar to yours (Makara Lagna, same Sun and Mars placement), and I have met my life partner and I also have a somewhat bad relationship with my mother; the 8th drishti of Mars is not that...
  9. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

Your Venus is, again, very well-placed in D-9 (assuming that's your correct one, since Navamsha changes every 10 minutes!) - in a sign of its Great Friend Saturn and in an Upachaya House (growth). Venus is also in mutual aspect (7th angle) with the Moon, from good houses, which again is good...
  10. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

himanshul, the answer to your question is very simple: yes, you have one of the 5 Mahapurusha Yogas (the Venus one, Malavya Yoga), and yes, it will bring you all sorts of material conforts, besides a good wife (or maybe even more than one marriage). But don't think you'll be a billionaire...
  11. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

What? No, not at all... you can have only one PMYoga. Which one will depend on the planet. If you have all 5 (you said four, but it's Mercury - Venus - Mars - Jupiter - Saturn), then you have 5. If not, only 1, 2, 3...:wink:
  12. D

Am I a Mahapurush...??

... and it is. Venus in own sign of Libra, 10th house.
  13. D

...edit...
  14. D

...edit...
  15. D

...edit...