Recent content by dianab

1. D

Can a Aries mercury-mars-venus be a gentleman?

Can anyone tells me what this chart indicates about this Pisces Sun Scorpio Moon? What are his characteristics?
  2. D

Can anyone read this chart?

Can anyone tell me what this chart says/indicates about his personality?
  3. D

Cancer Sun Mercury mars vs Cancer Sun Mercury Venus

What can you tell now?
  4. D

Sun:Cancer Moon:Scorpio Mercury:Cancer Venus:Taurus Mars:Cancer Jupiter:Aqua Sun Trine Moon 2°53 SunConjunction Mars 6°05 Sun Opposition Neptune 3°58 Sun Trine Pluto 4°07 Sun Square Ascendant 0°20 Moon Square Mercury 6°23 Moon Sextile Neptune 1°05 Moon Conjunction Pluto 1°14 Mercury Sextile...
  5. D

Sun:Cancer Moon:Scorpio Mercury:Cancer Venus:Cancer Mars:Leo Jupiter:Aries Sun Trine Moon 0°11 SunConjunctionMercury 4°05 Sun Quincunx Saturn 1°45 Sun Opposition Neptune 7°47 Sun Trine Pluto 7°01 Sun Square Ascendant 7°03 Moon Trine Mercury 4°16 Moon Sextile Neptune 7°58 Moon Conjunction Pluto...
  6. D

Can you guys describe Cancer Sun Scorpio Moon males with this placements: Sun:Cancer Moon:Scorpio Mercury:Cancer Venus:Cancer Mars:Leo Jupiter:Aries Sun:Cancer Moon:Scorpio Mercury:Cancer Venus:Taurus Mars:Cancer Jupiter:Aqua I'm very curious as the cancer mercury with cancer...
  7. D

What's a Aries sun with a lot of water like?

How do you describe someone with those placements? Aries Sun Venus Cancer Moon Mars Pisces Mercury Scorpio rising
  8. D

Mars in the 7th and Mars in the 8th questions

what you thinks of: Gemini Mars Square Virgo Pluto, Quincunx Scorpio Neptune. Virgo Venus Square Gemini Mars. Leo Mercury Sextlile Mars. As 8th house Mars and 7th house Mars will affect those Natal Mars aspects?
  9. D

Mars in the 7th and Mars in the 8th questions

I'm curious what's sexuality and relationships and approach to love of this placements. is true both can indicates a stormy or unstable love life? how those placements affects the personality? which are the differences and similaries of those placements? is true both makes easily angered...
  10. D

Synastry: Venus, Moon conjunct Pluto

What does means in one synastry when: -Man's Pluto conjunct Woman's Moon -Man's Pluto opposite Woman's Venus -Man's Venus conjunct Woman's Pluto what those aspects in one synastry says about the couple and their relationship and feelings?
  11. D

Synastry: Venus-Mars vs Venus-Pluto

What means in synastries of one woman with past boyfriends always having her venus trine or conjunct his pluto or her pluto trine/conjunct his venus but her venus never makes contacts with their mars? What that says about this woman? and her relationships? the feeling of love and passion in...
  12. D

Leo Sun Scorpio rising Aries moon vs Cancer Sun Scorpio rising Leo Moon

Sun: Leo Ascendant:Scorpio Moon: Aries Mercury: Leo Venus: Virgo Mars: Gemini Jupiter: Saggy Sun: Cancer Ascendant:Scorpio Moon: Leo Mercury: Gemini Venus: Leo Mars: Taurus Jupiter: Pisces
  13. D

can anyone interpret this birth chart?

your thoughts about this chart ... tell me everything what you see here... what this chart indicates about her personality traits?
  14. D

Leo Sun Scorpio rising Aries moon vs Cancer Sun Scorpio rising Leo Moon

Those combos make similar personalities? Or are very different?
  15. D

Thoughts about this Descendent Persona chart?

According to this Descendant Persona chart that sort of man is ideal to me? This chart indicates which sun-rising-moon are ideal to me? it shows that sort of man is attracted to me?