Recent content by devi25

1. D

Will I be successful if I start my own business?

Hi I would be very appreciative of any insight. Will I be successful if I start my item business? 25 September 1989 12.48pm noon Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Thank you so much
  2. D

Marriage delayed - I really want to get married

Why are you even on an astrology forum, if you are telling me not to put too much faith in astrology?? I understand that life is difficult for us all and we all often don't get what we want and it's depressing and we become jaded individuals, but what is your problem coming on here and bring...
  3. D

Thank you for this. Very much appreciated. Yes I have had lots of very weird boyfriends in the past. I personally have had an element of detachment from my relationships as well. Most of my relationships broke off randomly as well. I'm not Indian but I'm hindu by birth. I've decided to give...
  4. D

Thank you so much I hope this is true. You don't know how much I pine to settle down and get married. I get so depressed about it. I keep wondering why it keeps working out for others but not for me.
  5. D

Thank you very much. Very much appreciated and grateful. The problem is that there is no one for me to marry and I don't come from a place where arranged marriages occur. I so want to get married but there is no one to marry for me.
  6. D

Hi Everyone I would be most grateful for any insight or help. I want to get married but I doesn't work out. I'm single. It hurts me so much. I don't know what to do or how to even help myself in this situation. It affects my mental health greatly as well. 25 September 1989 12.48pm noon...
  7. D

Risk of unemployment. Desperate plea for insight

thank you so much i really appreciate it I am so scared. I have been having panic attacks every few hours. I am trying to develop some sort of job search plan but im also demotivated by the fact that i have been facing so much of failure lately.
  8. D

Risk of unemployment. Desperate plea for insight

Hi Things on my career front are bad. Ironically, not because of covid. My employer has announced retrenchments and job losses to start in the next few days. I am numb and stressed and don't know what to do. I have been aggressively job hunting for a while now but have had no luck. Please be...
  9. D

Difficulty seeking new employment

Thanks Rahul I have 3 (& a half lol) qualifications. I am actually considering studying further. I am not sure what to study, whether to gain more qualifications in my field or something slightly different but from a different angle. I am in a career path that deals with alot of data and...
  10. D

Thank you I will update you respectively
  11. D

Actually, my frustration with my current job has always been there. There have been extreme good and extreme bad periods. Yes March and April were one of those periods of extreme frustration. I had started to have panic attacks etc during that time.
  12. D

Hi All Please assist. Regards Devi
  13. D

Hi All Thanks in advance for the assistance. I have been having difficulty in finding a new job. It has come to the point of utter frustration. Since September last year I have attended interviews for 5-6 roles. Most of these interviews went well. I had gone through the entire recruitment...
  14. D

Depression - Please assist

For such people as you, material progress and development is very slow; especially when one is attracted to material things.I would not say slow, but average. Periods of stagnancy and then periods of very fast progress. Also interest in innovation is a part and parcel of your personality...
  15. D

Depression - Please assist

Hi RishiRahul Thanks for your response. What do you mean in terms of change?