Recent content by devalight

1. devalight

Sun to Saturn Conjunction

Because it is not my chart, and I did not have the person's permission.
  2. devalight

You are right Ragey - I deleted the chart. I was talking about how close they are (0 degrees applying)
  3. devalight

Thank you for your responses. I am still left a bit confused. Either Saturn is "combust" with almost no power, or its power is greatly enhanced and the Sun diminished. This is not my own chart, it is for someone else and I don't want to give a bad reading.
  4. devalight

I have slightly different results with the equal house chart. That is why I said above that Venus was in Scorpio. I was looking at the equal house chart. I don't know whether or not I should use Placidus or Equal House for this northern a location (Canada).
  5. devalight

OK, here is the chart in question: Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. devalight

I am trying to interpret a chart where there is a 0 degree (exact) conjunction of Sun and Saturn in Scorpio in the 5th house. Even more complicated is the fact that this is square Mars in the 8th in Aquarius.. Venus is also in Scorpio, but not close enough to the sun/saturn to be a stellium...
  7. devalight

Transiting Pluto Opposition Sun

Yes, I agree due to the timing of events, it was probably Uranus. Yes, a total surprise. Last month I felt confident enough to put more money into an IRA. I would never had done that if I had a clue.
  8. devalight

Yes, Iwonder. It doesn't seem right to me either. I pulled up Astrodienst's horoscope for the day I was laid off and I thought it said sun opposition Pluto, but just eyeballing the chart it doesn't look that way. In my anxiety maybe I read it wrong. I am now thinking you are right...
  9. devalight

Yes, it has been a little over 7 years, 7years 1 month. I was worried about Saturn crossing the AC last year, but nothing happened. I guess now is the time. I have tried to attach the chart. These transits are really weird. 5th and 6th natal house full of transits! I hope I can find a new...
  10. devalight

I have not posted on this board in several years. However, recent events are so strange that I wonder what to make of what is happening. Pluto entered into an exact opposition to my Natal Sun (in the 10th house) on the day I was laid off from my job. Coincidence? I think not. I had worked...
  11. devalight

what are your quintile aspects and sesquadrate aspect

Hi flea, Thanks for commenting on my message. I understand what you say about the harmonious and inharmonious elements acting together. I think my Jupiter in Libra quintile with Uranus in Leo is particularly interesting. I have learned a lot about myself and my potential abilities from...
  12. devalight

The Twelfth House

I have Pluto in Virgo in the 12th house. Pluto is conjunct the Part of Fortune (0 degrees!). Pluto is trine Mars in Aries in the 8th house, sextile the Moon and sextile Neptune. My ascendant is also in Virgo My sun is in Cancer (afflicted in the 10th house). I had a rough time in...
  13. devalight

what are your quintile aspects and sesquadrate aspect

My Quintile aspects: Mercury Q North Node Jupiter Q Uranus Chiron BiQ AC No sesquadrates. I have a Cancer Sun, Gemini Moon. I do not know what to make of my North Node. It is heavily aspected. It is: In the 1st (boarderline 2nd) house in Libra, conjunct Jupiter and Neptune, trine the...
  14. devalight

Hobbies in the Natal Chart

Shining Ray, In glancing at your chart, I would vote for the astrology hobby influence being the Uranus/Mercury/Jupiter connection. In fact, you have a great deal of Uranian influence. I think that Uranus, especially a Uranus/Mercury connection is significant for interest in astrology. In my...
  15. devalight

The 12th House - Your Thoughts

Mary, It has been awhile but I am back. My Pluto is closly conjunct my Part of Fourtune (both at 0 degress Virgo right on the cusp of the 12th house. Pluto is trine Mars in the 8th(in Aries!) and Pluto is sextile to Moon and sextile to Neptune. Devalight