Recent content by Delano

1. D

Astrological order of the Tarot

I use the same ones.
  2. D

Reading a chart differntly

I tried it on two horary charts. It does give added detail about the planets but it doesn't solve the case.
  3. D

Reading a chart differntly

Electricity and magnetism are the same force. However they have an inverse relationship. The same could be said of Time and Space. In Astrology we in interpret the relationships of objects in space. I have recently found that interpreting their time is even more informative. It has required me...
  4. D

Time Markers

Degrees create a new chart
  5. D

Creating charts from a word or numbers to answer a query.

I have created a link between my name and the Tarot. so Strachen is the Ace of Swords and this chart represents the Ace of Swords in my system
  6. D

Hi Conspiracy That's a really nice compliment, but I am not currently planning on publishing. I do post some ideas on my 2converse page and I discuss some ideas on my Astrological Theory page
  7. D

Hi Conspiracy Yes, it is proprietary. I was working on it for about 9 years. However its only after two decades did I figure out how to link a card to the name.
  8. D

I have created a correspondence that uses all 78 Tarot cards
  9. D

Hi Third Yes that would be a lot easier. However I like the diversity of calculating the name beyond the first nine numbers.
  10. D

If you create an astrological order for the Tarot you can workout what you name is in the Tarot. If you order the cards from 1 -78, you can work out the card that is associated with your name. Delano is 5 of pentacles. 0 - 9 Taurus Strachen is Ace of swords. Element of Air.
  11. D

What is the solution to my t-square?

The solution is the missing leg,or the point opposite the square.
  12. D

Numbers as forms to create a map

Student of Astrology. You hadn't even opened the mail I sent you. Since I sent it with a receipt to acknowledge whether it was opened.
  13. D

Student you actually asked me if it was okay for you to post my reading in the forum. Now you are saying hat you mailed it to me. I sent the message as a receipt. You never opened the two messages I sent to you. I have included this as a file.
  14. D

No you didn't get back to me. You actually did a few readings for other people before doing your half of the swap. I had to change my mailbox settings, to save outgoing to keep track of our correspondence. So since you don't save them is that your way of saying that you sent it and I...
  15. D

Thanks Elena