Recent content by deborahdreamer

1. deborahdreamer

mother's chart progressed to autistic son's birthdate

A50, you are good! For sake of not giving too much info I didn't talk about his pregnancy. The way I knew he was gonna be autistic before he was born, is bc he was a twin. I suffered a miscarriage while pregnant and prayed to God to save the pregnancy even though I was actively misscarrying...
  2. deborahdreamer

okay so now i'm getting off subject here, but I've been wondering about the aspect of combustion as well as the aspect of one's moon being in the "via combusta" or combust way. I have both of these configurations. they are not to be confused though. to have a planet in combustion means to have a...
  3. deborahdreamer

YEE-HAW!!! I did it! I did it! I did it! YAY!:biggrin:
  4. deborahdreamer

I have found a good artical on this subject that basically concurs with what I was trying to ellaborate on in my lost post. Now lets see if I can figure out how to link it on here. Geez, who knew all this talk about mercury would lead to so much...
  5. deborahdreamer

Also, I must apologize, I am spent, mentally to try to re-do since I lost my post that I put so much energy into. I'll try again later when I'm re-charged and have the mental energy for it. Divine intervention? Maybe this occurance sheds more light on this aspect configuration than I can trying...
  6. deborahdreamer

I am so mad!!!! I just typed for like an hour-not a good typer- and when I went to post it says "not have permission to perform this action" and erased everything!!!!! This is the 2nd time this has happened so I'm sticking to my first instinct when this happened the first time-type this on word...
  7. deborahdreamer

Here's the same chart with transits along with the progression and natal, before anyone has to ask. I noticed that it was requested this way on another thread concerning progressions.
  8. deborahdreamer

Also,for the sake of learning please don't hesitate to correct any of my misunderstandings of how to read progressed charts. For example, I mentioned some conjunctions that are within a 3 degree orb- one of which was the sun. With the whole moving the sun a day/degree for a year rule, would a 3...
  9. deborahdreamer

This is my natal chart, with progressions to the date of my autisic son's birth Oct. 8, 2003. I am trying to find some feedback from any who understands reading progressed charts, as I am just learning. I am not trying to focus so much on identifying astrological indicators of autism, or direct...
  10. deborahdreamer

12th house

You've got me laughing out loud! I have been told "if looks could kill...", men in particular always ask, "whats wrong?", or my fave- "it can't be that bad!", and the one that makes my look even worse, is "Smile!". I never thought myself secretive until last few years when I have held secrets...
  11. deborahdreamer

12th house

You are GOOD!!!!! Yes age 5 is when he disappeared for good. Sorry about the chart, I've got a better one.
  12. deborahdreamer

12th house

Absent father... Correct! See-Saw effect....correct! What else can you say, and thanks in advance. Going through some crazy stuff right now, and PLEASE don't go overboard with the wonderful Saturn return I'm having/had. I know how strongly it affects with my cap sun, not to mention its...
  13. deborahdreamer

12th house

I have saturn conjunct (almost exact) jupiter in twelve. I don't know about all the other interpretations, but the loneliness rings hella true with me. I feel more alone around others, like they just don't get me, misunderstanding my intentions or motivations, telling me how wrong I am is the...
  14. deborahdreamer

domestic violence,drug addiction,court trial, autism

how do you determine the chart ruler, bc i always thaught Venus was my ruler according to my natal chart? Is the ruler based on the chart itself, this one being a horary chart-different from my natal? or am i just altogether wrong about my natal chart ruler?
  15. deborahdreamer

domestic violence,drug addiction,court trial, autism

My name is Deborah. I am a self taught, novice western astrologer at best. I had posted my natal chart, with transits, for an outsider’s thoughts on some of the issues I am currently facing. I do not know much about horary astrology except for what I have read as far as the requirements to erect...