Recent content by david starling

1. D

News Astrology and Mundane Events

The Justice Department has requested permission to keep the affidavit for the Mar a Lago search warrant sealed. Meanwhile, Trump is basking in the glow of the heated outrage of his infatuated followers resulting from the unPresidented raid on the residence of a former President.
  2. D

Random Political Chat

I just had an amazing thought--If the mRNA vaxxines DO permanently alter one's DNA, would that invalidate all PAST DNA samples as used for evidence in court?
  3. D

https://thegrammarexchange.infopop.cc/topic/not-by-the-hair-of-my-chinny-chin-chin
  4. D

Fact discovery must be completed by November 6, this year, and will very likely require a DNA sample from Trump.
  5. D

Whatever happened to that defamation lawsuit against Trump involving his DNA ?
  6. D

COVID vaccine is ready!

The straw man argument is usually-- 5G alarmists are accused of and ridiculed for supposedly believing that 5G radiation causes Covid. The reality is, 5G is an equal opportunity disease enabler. It doesn't cause diseases, it makes it more difficult for our immune systems to fend them off...
  7. D

COVID vaccine is ready!

Gibraltar, an island, 100% vaxxed early on, with practically no Covid-positive cases, AND no 5G radiation antennas. Less than one week after 5G was deployed in Gibraltar, Covid spiked and people began dying. The Covid-associated fatalities were blamed on underlying conditions.
  8. D

COVID vaccine is ready!

There are several explanations which have some merit. ANYTHING except less 5G radiation is all right to say! :lol:
  9. D

COVID vaccine is ready!

Aa They're making things worse, no doubt about that. The difference is, one can choose not to get vaxxed. Being bombarded with low-level radiation practically wherever you are, 24/7 isn't a choice. They predicted the continent of Africa would be "devastated" by Covid. But, overall, it's...
  10. D

COVID vaccine is ready!

The Bill Gates-Elon Musk 5G Mafia makes the Pfizer enforcers look like Girl Scouts. At least he's sounding the warning about the immune-system-weakening Covid treatments. Fictitious "long Covid" is one, ongoing, debilitating effect of the 5G radiation.
  11. D

COVID vaccine is ready!

The Authorities will NEVER admit to the harmful effects of 5G radiation, and the technology is here to stay. ALL we can do is to keep our immune systems as strong as possible. One essential thing is to TOTALLY avoid the Covid vaxxines and oral treatments. They're ALL immune-system-WEAKENERS.
  12. D

COVID vaccine is ready!

Factor in 5G radiation as the reason our immune systems have become weakened, and it all starts to make sense. These vaxxines make the problem worse, but they're not the root cause. No one will say this on an anti-mRNA presentation. At least, no one I've seen. I'm not certain that Covid-19 by...
  13. D

Random Political Chat

Pelosi gaffed. She meant to say "Taiwan" instead of "China".
  14. D

Knowing how much harassment and possibly even violence would be aimed at the confidential informant, they may never release the name. It wouldn't be fair to subject Eric Trump to that after he helped them so much with their investigation. ;)
  15. D

Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Well, time to Connect. Back up I go. It's good exercise, climbing up and down!