Recent content by Damabiah

1. Damabiah

No vocation but full 6th and 10th house

kshantaram - You have seen, I believe. It's very much like me. I recognize myself through that. House 10 is very advantageous but I do not have the profile of the job. I go more for a crazy person than a person in confidence is flat to say but that's how I feel that. As if all that I think I...
  2. Damabiah

Thank you very much for your time. I have been studying astrology for some time now, I know a little about the meaning of each house and the planets. I did this basics for fun and I realized that I had just touched something interesting. Astrology saved my life when I needed it the most. My...
  3. Damabiah

6th house meaning Hello :tongue: I would like to understand my house 6 and I need help. First, I have the fortune on the CUSP of this house. My sixth home CUSP is Sagittarius. In Sagittarius in this house I have uranus (who is conjunct the galactic center) Then I have Venus and Neptune...
  4. Damabiah

Occulist natal chart?

Hello everyone :wink: I need to know... what are the best astrological placements for an occulist? Does my natal contain this kind? It's hard to find valuable information on the internet because people do not seem to be saying the same things. I dont know who and what to trust. I asked an...
  5. Damabiah

I like studying astrology and learning things. It's MY hobby but the problem is that nobody likes it. If I talk about astrology, I think I'm crazy. :happy: lol
  6. Damabiah

Part of death/perversion?

Thanks you :innocent: When i see that I believed that love led me to death :annoyed: lol
  7. Damabiah

Hi 3veryone i need help To understand what is my value. Stellium (venus, neptune, uranus) in 6th house + mars and north node in 10th. I have mars aries in 10th. It's supposed to be powerful as a placement in the chart but I do not feel that. I have not yet found my vocation: whistling: I...
  8. Damabiah

Part of death/perversion?

Hello, everybody. :tongue: I have a question 4 u Venus & neptune conjunct part of death? Mars conjunct part of perversion? What does that mean? :surprised: It's not good? ... :pouty: Thank you.
  9. Damabiah

Asteroid KARMA, MOIRA, ATROPOS conjunction synastry

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=f&gif=astro_61ast_anonymous_anonymous.5012.8648.png&res=100 Synastry
  10. Damabiah

Asteroid KARMA, MOIRA, ATROPOS conjunction synastry

Karma conjunct north node of each one. Moira conjunct Moira Atropos conjunct Atropos :surprised: hu? What does that mean? I know it's related to destiny ... but is it good or bad? I think no, am I right in thinking no? I ask myself a lot of questions now ... Would someone be kind enough to...
  11. Damabiah

Help me plz idont wanna die..

Hello everyone i need your help please... because i dont have another help now and i thino my life is in danger.. I really need your help ... I am currently in a relationship with someone who makes me wrong. It may be too late ... I'm in my worst year for life, a lot of things are happening...
  12. Damabiah

Lilith conjunct ascendant

Helloooo 🍹 Yes i have!! Lilith in 12th house for me.. She is in conjunction with my ascendant and my Moon too. Asc + moon + lilith in 12th This house is in cancer. Hmmm.. i think thats not very good placement for me lol Sun aquarius in 8th
  13. Damabiah

Grand trine with pallas?

Hello everyone i need help.. I have a grand trine with pallas and i want know what he mean. Grand Trine Jupiter in 25° Pisces (9th house) Pallas in 25° Scorpio (4th) Ascendant in 25° Cancer (12th) Sorry for my english language im french talker but and i understand. :w00t: thanks for report
  14. Damabiah

Psychopath aspects help

Hello guys, i need ur help please :unsure: What's psychopaths typical chart aspect... And what type of chart the view the most psychological personality? I think my fiancé dont love me and i think he is dangerous for me.. I realize a lot of things.... (Short story about) [astrology sign of my...
  15. Damabiah

Charts patterns

Helllo everyone :tongue: What are the meanings of planar drawings? Can someone tell me more about this? I was told that some had advantages.... but I dont see why because I am often sad and i feel stranger its difficult i feel alone. Thanks for generous people. My patterns; 1.Grand Trine...