Recent content by Dadsnook

1. D

Read your Lunar Return chart

Re: Moon-to-Sun Return analysis for Evangeliana Hello, I was alerted to your inquiry this morning via my e-mail. I have not been active on the Astrologer Community because there was little expressed interest in Moon-to-Sun Returns. However, that is not so on my Ninth House blog site where I...
  2. D

transiting Moon to natal Sun Returns

Reply about transiting Moon to natal Sun Returns Neptune Rising. I'm home with my desktop. I had "lost" two posting due to my laptop's cursor jumping around --- putting text elsewhere or triggering jumps to other applications. Frustrating. I think it is sensitive to voltage fluctuations...
  3. D

Re: Reading relative to transiting Moon to natal Sun Returns I have attempted to write two replies on my quirky laptop. I will reply tonight when I return home from where I am now and can use my desktop computer. Dave
  4. D

Reading relative to transiting Moon to natal Sun Returns Thanks for the heads-up. My intent was to use a reading format for the purpose of illustrating the methodology. This form of Return chart has not been written about or used in the mainstream practice of astrology or in commonly...
  5. D

Moon-to-Sun Return analysis for Evangeliana Evangeliana has asked about her current affairs Before taking a look at her current Moon-to-Sun and Moon-opposite-Sun Return charts, we can note some features of her natal chart. Natal chart Aquarius as a rising sign suggests you support social...
  6. D

I will offer to do a Moon-to-Sun Return and an Advanced-to-a-date chart for anyone who volunteers. The stipulations are as follows: ** Of those who offer their birth data and a brief description of a significant event & event date in their life, I will choose one person and provide both the...
  7. D

I am deeply aware of Cyril Fagan's publications in American Astrology, I have them all in electronic form and most of them in printed form, as well as books he has written or co-written. Therese Sweeney may have or may not have known of Fagan's work, however, she wrote a book and privately...
  8. D

Advancing Moon to Sun Return charts day by day Again using the charts and life of Amanda Knox, an American student in Perugia, Italy, we will pick up her story following the discovery of her room mates body. The murder appeared to have happened Nov. 1st in the evening. In this small college...
  9. D

Example of a Moon to Sun Return An example of a Sun-to-Moon Return I am surprised that none of those who have read my original post entered into a discussion or asked for an example. Permit to offer an example from recent (last year's news) history which caught the public's attention. Amanda...
  10. D

Moon-to-Sun Returns In the period of 1960-1970 (?) a New England astrologer, Therese Sweeney, privately published a book on a methodology which she called "Solunars". This remarkable little book promoted a different form of Lunar Returns, one in which the Moon was returned to the natal Sun's...
  11. D

Greetings from Massachusetts

Pulishing I'm going to take the electronic print-on-demand route. I'll be using a subsidiary of Inghram who serves the five largest world wide distributors. They will take an electronic copy of the book and make it available and viewable on the web and on bookseller's sites. If ordered, the...
  12. D

Reply from Massachusetts Tikana, I beilieve your "rings of Saturn" theory may be quite plausible. I've seen TV documentaries that claim lost baggage is sent to one central site and carefully examined for clues as to it's owner. Either the baggage or the examiners must be clueless because...
  13. D

My name is Dave. I've been studying and practicing astrology since the early 1970s. I'm a member of ISAR and have had articles printed in the ISAR journal this past August and last December. My current primary interest area involves precession-corrected Tropical Solar Returns and inbetween...