Recent content by Cxxxcxxx

1. C

Mentor synastry?

Recently met someone who seems to have an interest in being my mentor, but is otherwise not as outwardly gracious or available to other people. Wondering if there’s a reason why they seem more receptive to me in particular. Does this seem like it will be positive or fruitful...
  2. C

He might be my first everything. Is he trustworthy?

We’ve become very close but I’m not sure how well the way he presents himself with me aligns with who he really is as a person. Can anyone tell me anything that stands out in his chart or what he might be like? Birth time is unknown but I feel like he might be a Gemini moon...
  3. C

I don’t want to be with him but is he my soul mate?

You are 100% correct that I often tend to attract Plutonian people most significantly. I almost exclusively attract men with tight sun-Pluto conjunctions (even with huge age gaps) or those with MANY Scorpio placements. I don’t have much Scorpio at all except my Chiron so not sure why that is but...
  4. C

Thank you for the encouragement! I’ve definitely thought about it, and it’s not just the feeling inadequate that’s holding me back. I genuinely did not envision someone like him to be my ideal partner, but he just kind of came as a surprise. The chemistry flows well in terms of the way we...
  5. C

Here’s the chart: https://imgur.com/a/qpT1QV4 His birth time is unknown and I am the inner circle. I never intended on being attached to this man romantically but we’ve become so close and have an Eros/psyche exact conjunction as well as other Juno and node aspects going on and Venus trine...
  6. C

Immediate attraction but the worst synastry I’ve ever had?

Thank you for this explanation. I have heard of the difficulties of maintaining a mars Uranus connection... And with my Capricorn placements I’d rather not invest in something that will most likely lead to a disappointing end. Of course that can’t be predicted, but I I’ll take it as a warning...
  7. C

Thanks for taking a look. I’m not sure if this table is what you meant by the aspects table, but if not could you tell me how to apply it on Astro.com? Would Uranus Neptune on my Venus indicate that I am being deceived or disillusioned by him? And Uranus typically indicates some kind of...
  8. C

Is there a future here or should I cut my losses before the chart plays out. Can we overcome these squares? https://imgur.com/a/UkBZDMG
  9. C

Which girl will he choose?

The man is the outer Red ring. Here are his synastry charts with two girls. Which do you think he will choose and will either last? Also in the event that he chooses the other girl, anyone have any advice on how not to be heartbroken about it?
  10. C

What would make a Scorpio ghost someone they REALLY liked?

Thank you for your perspective and telling it to me without any filter. I see where you are coming from and you’re likely right about a lot of it. However, I just wanted to clear up some things I forgot to mention that might give you a better idea of how I would respond to him most of the time...
  11. C

What would make a Scorpio ghost someone they REALLY liked?

I’ve been left wondering if I ever even mattered to a Scorpio sun and Scorpio Venus if they ghosted me once... This Scorpio man had been borderline obsessively pursuing me for 3 entire months, and due to going to school out of state I was never able to go out with him during this time. He would...
  12. C

My appearance based on my chart?

I can’t comment upon how your chart affects your physical appearance as I’m not too well versed, however if it’s any comfort at all I can genuinely attest to the observation that those with Venus in Scorpio (as well as Mars) rarely ever have trouble attracting potential partners. The magnetism...
  13. C

Am I unattractive to men?

@CapAquaPis thanks for your input! This was exactly what I was worried about. Do you have any suggestions on how I might be able to work with these disadvantages and difficulties present in my chart or do you think I should just learn to accept the challenges and perhaps focus on something else...
  14. C

Does he like me? (Or have I been completely deluded this entire time)

Thank you so much for laying all of that out ElenaJ, I think I really needed to hear all of it. It’s so strange how the moment I finished reading what you wrote, I finally felt like it was truly time to let go. I could even feel the energy towards him change in my body it seemed. Everything you...
  15. C

Does he like me? (Or have I been completely deluded this entire time)

Thanks so much again ElenaJ for all of your insight. I feel like what you’ve interpreted is really making sense of how I’ve been feeling, especially since i’ve sort of started to move on. I think I just wanted one last confirmation about whether or not I should continue to pursue this. The truth...