Recent content by Cristiana8

1. C

Does he truly love me?

Oh yeah, I'm the Sag and he is Taurus.
  2. C

Does he truly love me?

Can you really see that in the astrology chart? :lol::lol: I don't know. We've been together for 10 months now but I still have doubts, he s kinda cold to me or maybe I'm too needy (Scorpio Moon and Venus here). Plus I am tooooo to too jealous sometimes, at the beginning I didn't like him that...
  3. C

Can I hope for a long term relationship?

Thank you for all the answers!
  4. C

This is the composite chart!
  5. C

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
  6. C

Hey, can somebody read my synastry chart? We've been together for 3 weeks and I want to know if I can hope for a lasting relationship...Thank you. I am the Sag with Gemini asc and he is Taurus with scorpio asc.
  7. C

Natal chart

That is very true! I am aware of that but I don't know what to do, how to act...any advices, please? :crying:
  8. C

Natal chart

Thank you! What you said about me it's true. In general I am tempered, sociable and try hard to not hurt nobody with my words or actions. But sometimes I have moments of anger and irrational behavior that I regret it later! I am very sensitive and I hate it because I am easily hurt about...
  9. C

Natal chart

Hello! Can somebody make a quick interpretation about my natal chart?
  10. C

What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

I think Libra Rising, or the ruler of the Asc in Libra, but there are also other aspects.
  11. C

Inconjunction

Thank you. Have a nice weekend !
  12. C

Inconjunction

Yes, I know this but mostly everytime I can't express myself as I would want, idk why. I just feel like it's a block there. But I got used to it. I understand very well English but when I have to speak/write I manage it but not as I would wish. Of, I don't want to speak about it, haha : )...
  13. C

Inconjunction

It's kinda a complicated aspect you all said very useful things about it...I thought I had it because it shows me there in the pyramid aspect. I wish I could express myself better and write more but I am not an english person! :D
  14. C

Inconjunction

Mister Zarathu what do you mean there is no chart there..? I attached it, is there. Oh well then I guess I didn't put it right!